Adam Lambert Returns to U.S., 'Embarrassed' by Arrest
- Photo: whosay/adamlambert/.1 of 13
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage2 of 13
- Photo: Jesse Grant/WireImage3 of 13
- Photo: Joseph Marzullo/WENN4 of 13
- Photo: DDAA/ZOB/WENN5 of 13
- Photo: Todd Williamson/Promotional6 of 13
- Photo: Chris Pizzello/Invision/AP7 of 13
- Photo: Robb Cohen/Retna Ltd.8 of 13
- Photo: JM5/WENN9 of 13
- Photo: George Pimentel/WireImage.com10 of 13
- Photo: Twitter/AdamLambert/.11 of 13
- Photo: Earl/Clements/Splash News12 of 13
More Celeb News
- Ed Sullivan Statue Stolen from Academy of Television Arts And Sciences' Hall of Fame PlazaMSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 9:50:00 PM
- 'Dancing With the Stars' Goes to the Movies, But It's Lights Out for One MSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 9:24:00 PM
- DreamWorks Animation Talks Collapse, SoftBank Turns to Legendary Entertainment (Report)MSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 7:46:00 PM
- Dancing with the Stars: Who Got the Season's First Perfect Score?MSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 7:27:00 PM
- Postmortem: Everything Went Wrong on Sleepy Hollow This Week. Stars Preview What's NextMSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 7:01:00 PM
- Ed Sullivan Statue Stolen from Academy of Television Arts And Sciences' Hall of Fame Plaza
Did Adam Lambert get a lump of coal in his stocking?
From the looks of his smile on Sunday, probably not. The 29-year-old "American Idol" runner-up is back in the United States after being arrested Thursday in Helsinki, Finland, according to TMZ.
On Thursday, Lambert tweeted about sharing "X-mas Eve with the Koskinens" and having "a huge traditional Finnish feast [before] opening gifts!" He also uploaded a grinning photo of himself and boyfriend Sauli Koskinen in Santa hats to WhoSay.
Lambert and his reality TV star beau were arrested and jailed Thursday morning for getting into a fight outside a gay bar.
"Jetlag plus Vodka equals blackout," Lambert tweeted. "Us plus blackout equals irrational confusion."
What do "jail, guilty [and] press" equal? "Lesson learned," he wrote.
But Lambert's run-in with the law was no laughing matter. "Violence is not to be taken lightly," he wrote Thursday. "Embarrassed by drunkenness. No punches thrown, no injuries and no charges. Media always exaggerates."
MORE FROM WONDERWALL:
Fergie, Sarah Jessica Parker, and Heidi Klum all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Diva Double Date
Beyonce and Alicia Keys double date with their famous hubbies on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Where Are They?
See what the cast of "American Beauty" is today.Watch Video »
J.Lo's Mini Me
Jennifer Lopez shares an adorable photo of her look-alike daughter, plus more celebritots on social media on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Prince Harry, Jessica Alba and more stars who threw out the first pitch at baseball games.Watch Video »
Sofia Vergara poses in a revealing neon bikini while her "Modern Family" castmates hit the beach in Australia on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTStork Report
From Crowd Ignite