Adam Levine is 'more masculine' from marriage
- Photo: Larry Busacca/GettyImages.com1 of 12
- Photo: Evan Agostini/AP2 of 12
- Photo: Paul A. Hebert/Invision/AP3 of 12
- Photo: @adamlevine/Instagram4 of 12
- Photo: Marion Curtis/StarTraks5 of 12
- Photo: Evan Agostini/Invision/AP6 of 12
- Photo: Celebrity Monitor/Pacific Coast News7 of 12
- Photo: C.Smith/WENN8 of 12
- Photo: Henry Lamb/Photowire/BEImages/Rex USA9 of 12
- Photo: Daniel Tanner/WENN10 of 12
- Photo: MWA/ZOJ/WENN11 of 12
Adam Levine is opening up about what married life has done to him. On July 19, the Maroon 5 singer married Victoria's Secret model Behati Prinsloo in Mexico, and their marriage has already made him a new man.
He told Ryan Seacrest on Friday, "The relationship doesn't change, but you feel slightly more masculine. I feel like from a man's perspective … at the end of the day, if you're with the right person, the guy is supposed to feel like, I think, a little bit more of a man."
Adam also talked about his future with Behati. He said he wants to have 100 kids, "I want to have more kids than would be socially responsible."
For now, Adam is being responsible to his band with a new album coming out. Maroon 5's fifth studio album V will be released on September 2.
Adam has had a busy summer. He also made his acting debut in "Begin Again." See what he has to say about being the "sexiest man alive" on the red carpet of New York City's "Begin Again" premiere.
MORE FROM WONDERWALL:
Wonderwall.com goes behind the scenes at the 2015 American Music AwardsWatch Video »
In honor of the 10th anniversary of "Just Friends," check out how the stars of the film have changed.Watch Video »
Get the Duggar dish on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Tats for Love
From Heidi Klum and Seal to Ryan Sweeting and Kaley Cuoco, see which stars got tattoos for love.Watch Video »
Shailene Woodley and the stars of "Divergent" chat phobias and on-set injuries at the film's world premiere.Watch Video »
Stars chat with Wonderwall.com on the red carpet at the 2015 American Music AwardsWatch Video »