Adam Levine is 'more masculine' from marriage
- Photo: Larry Busacca/GettyImages.com1 of 12
- Photo: Evan Agostini/AP2 of 12
- Photo: Paul A. Hebert/Invision/AP3 of 12
- Photo: @adamlevine/Instagram4 of 12
- Photo: Marion Curtis/StarTraks5 of 12
- Photo: Evan Agostini/Invision/AP6 of 12
- Photo: Celebrity Monitor/Pacific Coast News7 of 12
- Photo: C.Smith/WENN8 of 12
- Photo: Henry Lamb/Photowire/BEImages/Rex USA9 of 12
- Photo: Daniel Tanner/WENN10 of 12
- Photo: MWA/ZOJ/WENN11 of 12
Adam Levine is opening up about what married life has done to him. On July 19, the Maroon 5 singer married Victoria's Secret model Behati Prinsloo in Mexico, and their marriage has already made him a new man.
He told Ryan Seacrest on Friday, "The relationship doesn't change, but you feel slightly more masculine. I feel like from a man's perspective … at the end of the day, if you're with the right person, the guy is supposed to feel like, I think, a little bit more of a man."
Adam also talked about his future with Behati. He said he wants to have 100 kids, "I want to have more kids than would be socially responsible."
For now, Adam is being responsible to his band with a new album coming out. Maroon 5's fifth studio album V will be released on September 2.
Adam has had a busy summer. He also made his acting debut in "Begin Again." See what he has to say about being the "sexiest man alive" on the red carpet of New York City's "Begin Again" premiere.
MORE FROM WONDERWALL:
Fergie, Sarah Jessica Parker, and Heidi Klum all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Diva Double Date
Beyonce and Alicia Keys double date with their famous hubbies on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Where Are They?
See what the cast of "American Beauty" is up to today.Watch Video »
J.Lo's Mini Me
Prince Harry, Jessica Alba and more stars who threw out the first pitch at baseball games.Watch Video »