Adele ready for love again
- Photo: Dimitrios Kambouris/WireImage.com1 of 13
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage.com2 of 13
- Photo: WENN3 of 13
- Photo: WENN4 of 13
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage.com5 of 13
- Photo: Isaac Brekken/.6 of 13
- Photo: JMAB/VMAB/WENN7 of 13
- Photo: Jeff Christensen/Invision/AP8 of 13
- Photo: Jason DeCrow/Invision/AP9 of 13
- Photo: Robb D. Cohen/ Retna ltd./Retna Digital10 of 13
- Photo: WireImage.com11 of 13
- Photo: Wonderwall12 of 13
British soul sensation Adele is finally ready to date again following the heartache that spawned her hit albums"19" and "21."
Adele based the records on her failed relationships and has confessed she's shied away from striking up a romance since she split from her last boyfriend in 2009.
But now Adele's ready to date again because she'd like someone to share her global success with.
She tells Billboard, "Not having someone to share all this with made me miserable at times, to be honest. I wanted nothing more than to be in love and be loved back. That was until I remembered I was sharing it with millions and millions and millions of people. I haven't been ready to be in love again since summer 2009... until now. And I hadn't met anyone along the way who's changed that."
Fergie, Sarah Jessica Parker, and Heidi Klum all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Diva Double Date
Beyonce and Alicia Keys double date with their famous hubbies on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Where Are They?
See what the cast of "American Beauty" is up to today.Watch Video »
J.Lo's Mini Me
Prince Harry, Jessica Alba and more stars who threw out the first pitch at baseball games.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTWhite House Glam
From Crowd Ignite