Adele sues over fake sex tape
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage1 of 22
- Photo: John Shearer/WireImage2 of 22
- Photo: KRUG/OHLENBOSTEL/StarTraks3 of 22
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage4 of 22
- Photo: Matt Sayles/Invision/AP5 of 22
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage.com6 of 22
- Photo: Columbia Records/.7 of 22
- Photo: @OfficialAdele/Twitter8 of 22
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage9 of 22
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage.com10 of 22
- Photo: GF/Bauer-Griffin11 of 22
- Photo: GF/Bauer-Griffin12 of 22
- Photo: WENN13 of 22
- Photo: Kyle Rover/StarTraks14 of 22
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage15 of 22
- Photo: WireImage16 of 22
- Photo: Mert Alas and Marcus Pigott/Vogue17 of 22
- Photo: Mert Alas and Marcus Pigott/Vogue18 of 22
- Photo: Mert Alas and Marcus Pigott/Vogue19 of 22
- Photo: GF/Bauer-Griffin20 of 22
- Photo: @adele/Twitter21 of 22
More Celeb News
- Ed Sullivan Statue Stolen from Academy of Television Arts And Sciences' Hall of Fame PlazaMSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 9:50:00 PM
- 'Dancing With the Stars' Goes to the Movies, But It's Lights Out for One MSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 9:24:00 PM
- DreamWorks Animation Talks Collapse, SoftBank Turns to Legendary Entertainment (Report)MSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 7:46:00 PM
- Dancing with the Stars: Who Got the Season's First Perfect Score?MSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 7:27:00 PM
- Postmortem: Everything Went Wrong on Sleepy Hollow This Week. Stars Preview What's NextMSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 7:01:00 PM
- Ed Sullivan Statue Stolen from Academy of Television Arts And Sciences' Hall of Fame Plaza
By firstname.lastname@example.org (WENN Newsdesk)
Adele has launched legal action against a French magazine over false claims of a sex tape featuring the star, insisting the allegation is "untrue and grossly defamatory."
The Grammy-winning singer acted swiftly on Friday after editors at Public magazine published photographs they claimed were taken from footage of the "Someone Like You" hit maker.
RELATED: Grammy Fashion Hits and Misses
Adele has revealed the images are fake and has vowed to take legal action against the publication, branding the report a disgusting lie.
In a statement issued to the MailOnline, Adele's lawyer says, "We are informed that the French magazine Public has today published images which it claims show our client in a sex tape. Our client has not appeared in a sex tape as it (is) claimed in the article. Our client does not appear in the photographs."
RELATED: 2012 Grammy Awards
"Such claims are untrue and grossly defamatory. Our client is taking legal action in relation to this matter."
Fergie, Sarah Jessica Parker, and Heidi Klum all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Diva Double Date
Beyonce and Alicia Keys double date with their famous hubbies on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Where Are They?
See what the cast of "American Beauty" is today.Watch Video »
J.Lo's Mini Me
Jennifer Lopez shares an adorable photo of her look-alike daughter, plus more celebritots on social media on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Prince Harry, Jessica Alba and more stars who threw out the first pitch at baseball games.Watch Video »
Sofia Vergara poses in a revealing neon bikini while her "Modern Family" castmates hit the beach in Australia on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTStork Report
From Crowd Ignite