Alanis Morissette Marries in Intimate Ceremony
- Photo: VPC/WENN1 of 7
- Photo: Hellmuth Dominguez/Pacific Coast News2 of 7
- Photo: Shea Walsh/Invision/AP3 of 7
- Photo: Starsurf/Splash News4 of 7
- Photo: AMC/Varnedoe, PacificCoastNews.com/Pacific Coast News5 of 7
- Photo: Vince Bucci/Invision/AP6 of 7
More Celeb News
- Ed Sullivan Statue Stolen from Academy of Television Arts And Sciences' Hall of Fame PlazaMSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 9:50:00 PM
- 'Dancing With the Stars' Goes to the Movies, But It's Lights Out for One MSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 9:24:00 PM
- DreamWorks Animation Talks Collapse, SoftBank Turns to Legendary Entertainment (Report)MSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 7:46:00 PM
- Dancing with the Stars: Who Got the Season's First Perfect Score?MSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 7:27:00 PM
- Postmortem: Everything Went Wrong on Sleepy Hollow This Week. Stars Preview What's NextMSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 7:01:00 PM
- Ed Sullivan Statue Stolen from Academy of Television Arts And Sciences' Hall of Fame Plaza
Singer Alanis Morissette has reportedly tied the knot!
Morissette wed rapper Souleye, also known as Mario Treadway, at their Los Angeles home on May 22, one week before her 36th birthday, People.com confirms.
This is the first marriage for both Morissette and Treadway. Morissette was previously engaged to actor Ryan Reynolds in 2007.
Related on Wonderwall:
Related on ET and People:
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTUnder Pressure
From Crowd Ignite