Alanis Morissette Marries in Intimate Ceremony
- Photo: VPC/WENN1 of 7
- Photo: Hellmuth Dominguez/Pacific Coast News2 of 7
- Photo: Shea Walsh/Invision/AP3 of 7
- Photo: Starsurf/Splash News4 of 7
- Photo: AMC/Varnedoe, PacificCoastNews.com/Pacific Coast News5 of 7
- Photo: Vince Bucci/Invision/AP6 of 7
Singer Alanis Morissette has reportedly tied the knot!
Morissette wed rapper Souleye, also known as Mario Treadway, at their Los Angeles home on May 22, one week before her 36th birthday, People.com confirms.
This is the first marriage for both Morissette and Treadway. Morissette was previously engaged to actor Ryan Reynolds in 2007.
Related on Wonderwall:
Related on ET and People:
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTWeek in Photos
From Crowd Ignite