Alanis Morissette Reveals Gender of Her Baby
- Photo: Shea Walsh/Invision/AP1 of 6
- Photo: Gaz Shirley / Kevin Perkins, PacificCoastNews.com/PacificCoastNews.com2 of 6
- Photo: Splash News3 of 6
- Photo: Pedro Andrade/PacificCoastNews.com4 of 6
- Photo: Hellmuth Dominguez/Pacific Coast News5 of 6
More Celeb News
- Ed Sullivan Statue Stolen from Academy of Television Arts And Sciences' Hall of Fame PlazaMSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 9:50:00 PM
- 'Dancing With the Stars' Goes to the Movies, But It's Lights Out for One MSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 9:24:00 PM
- DreamWorks Animation Talks Collapse, SoftBank Turns to Legendary Entertainment (Report)MSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 7:46:00 PM
- Dancing with the Stars: Who Got the Season's First Perfect Score?MSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 7:27:00 PM
- Postmortem: Everything Went Wrong on Sleepy Hollow This Week. Stars Preview What's NextMSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 7:01:00 PM
- Ed Sullivan Statue Stolen from Academy of Television Arts And Sciences' Hall of Fame Plaza
Alanis Morissette is getting ready for a new little man in her life!
The pregnant singer, 36, is expecting a baby boy, her rep confirms exclusively to UsMagazine.com.
Morissette first shared her pregnancy news with Us Weekly in August.
She wed wed rapper MC Souleye, 30 (real name: Mario Treadway), this past May 22 at their Los Angeles home.
"We're very excited to embark on this journey with each other," she wrote on her Twitter page soon after tying the knot.
RELATED ON WONDERWALL & MSN:
REATED ON USMAGAZINE.COM:
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTStork Report
From Crowd Ignite