Alicia Keys Announces she's Pregnant with her Second Child, Poses for Bump Picture
- Photo: Instagram1 of 16
- Photo: Marcus Owen/StarTraks2 of 16
- Photo: aliciakeys/Instagram3 of 16
- Photo: aliciakeys/Instagram4 of 16
- Photo: Theo Wargo/WireImage5 of 16
- Photo: @aliciakeys/Instagram6 of 16
- Photo: Amy Sussman/Invision/AP7 of 16
- Photo: Splash News8 of 16
- Photo: Jordan Strauss/Invision/AP9 of 16
- Photo: JMF/WENN10 of 16
- Photo: @therealswizz/Instagram11 of 16
- Photo: Picasa/Wonderwall12 of 16
- Photo: Kevork Djansezian/GettyImages.com13 of 16
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage14 of 16
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage15 of 16
The Grammy winning musician, who is already mom to 3-year-old Egypt, shared the adorable picture of herself, 33, and her husband, 35, cradling her blossoming belly, as they celebrated their fourth wedding anniversary.
"Happy Anniversary to the love of my life @therealswizzz!!" the "Empire State of Mind" singer wrote. "And to make it even sweeter we've been blessed with another angel on the way!! You make me happier than I have ever known! Here's to many many more years of the best parts of life!"
Last year Keys admitted her and Beatz's path to love was not straight forward.
"Honestly, I didn't really like him that much," the singer told Marie Claire U.K. "I thought he was too ostentatious."
But after refusing to work together many times, Keys eventually gave in, and discovered she’d been too quick to judge the handsome music producer.
"I think we've taught each other a lot," she says of her husband, whom she married on the French island of Corsica in 2010. "He's taught me to live more fully, and I think I've taught him to live more deeply."
MORE ON WONDERWALL:
Wonderwall.com goes behind the scenes at the 2015 American Music AwardsWatch Video »
In honor of the 10th anniversary of "Just Friends," check out how the stars of the film have changed.Watch Video »
Get the Duggar dish on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Tats for Love
From Heidi Klum and Seal to Ryan Sweeting and Kaley Cuoco, see which stars got tattoos for love.Watch Video »
Shailene Woodley and the stars of "Divergent" chat phobias and on-set injuries at the film's world premiere.Watch Video »
Stars chat with Wonderwall.com on the red carpet at the 2015 American Music AwardsWatch Video »