Alicia Keys Tweets About Love and Bliss After Baby
- Photo: ENFOQUE/Bauer-Griffin1 of 6
- Photo: Stephanie Pistel/.2 of 6
- Photo: Evan Agostini/Invision/AP3 of 6
- Photo: PacificCoastNews.com4 of 6
- Photo: Elle5 of 6
More Celeb News
- Ed Sullivan Statue Stolen from Academy of Television Arts And Sciences' Hall of Fame PlazaMSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 9:50:00 PM
- 'Dancing With the Stars' Goes to the Movies, But It's Lights Out for One MSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 9:24:00 PM
- DreamWorks Animation Talks Collapse, SoftBank Turns to Legendary Entertainment (Report)MSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 7:46:00 PM
- Dancing with the Stars: Who Got the Season's First Perfect Score?MSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 7:27:00 PM
- Postmortem: Everything Went Wrong on Sleepy Hollow This Week. Stars Preview What's NextMSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 7:01:00 PM
- Ed Sullivan Statue Stolen from Academy of Television Arts And Sciences' Hall of Fame Plaza
Alicia Keys tweeted Sunday about the love and bliss in her life after giving birth last week.
The singer, who welcomed her first child, a baby boy named Egypt, on October 14 with hubby, music producer Swizz Beatz, wrote Sunday, "There is no word to properly describe LOVE, to describe BLISS, to express a FEELING like this!!! Thank U 4 your love, support & prayers! ;-)"
The couple tied the knot this past summer.
Related stories on ETonline.com:Justin Bieber Under Investigation for Assaulting 12-Year-Old?
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTWedding Pics
From Crowd Ignite