Amber Rose and Wiz Khalifa: We Want to Get Married Soon
- Photo: Jeff Vespa/WireImage1 of 14
- Photo: Lester Cohen/WireImage2 of 14
- Photo: WENN3 of 14
- Photo: VPC/WENN4 of 14
- Photo: Jason Merritt/WireImage5 of 14
- Photo: Tina Paul / Camera Press / Retna Ltd./Retna Ltd.6 of 14
- Photo: James Veysey / Camera Press / Retna Ltd./Retna Digital7 of 14
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage.com8 of 14
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage.com9 of 14
- Photo: FayesVision/WENN10 of 14
- Photo: Greg Tidwell/Pacific Coast News11 of 14
- Photo: Matt Sayles/Invision/AP12 of 14
- Photo: Koi Sojer/PacificCoastNews.com13 of 14
Is "Black and Yellow" rapper Wiz Khalifa ready to make an honest woman out of Amber Rose?
At Sunday's Grammy Awards in L.A., Rose, 28, dispelled rumors Khalifa had recently proposed. "We're not engaged," she told E! News. "Not yet."
"Soon though," Khalifa, 24, hinted. The two began dating just "over a year" ago, shortly after Rose split with another rapper, Kanye West, 34.
Rose, who wore a vibrant Versace gown, isn't putting any pressure on Khalifa. "We want to get married. We're just taking our time," she said. "Whenever he wants to propose, that's when it will happen."
"He's just the sweetest guy. He's very normal," she gushed. "He didn't let the fame and everything get to him."
MORE FROM WONDERWALL:
Get the Duggar dish on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Best Beach Bodies
As the temp cools down, heat things back up by checking out the best beach bodies of 2015!Watch Video »
Life With Toast
@TheFatJewish chats life with his Instagram-famous pooch @ToastMeetsWorldWatch Video »
Fergie, Sarah Jessica Parker, and Heidi Klum all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »