Amber Rose and Wiz Khalifa: We Want to Get Married Soon
- Photo: Jeff Vespa/WireImage1 of 14
- Photo: Lester Cohen/WireImage2 of 14
- Photo: WENN3 of 14
- Photo: VPC/WENN4 of 14
- Photo: Jason Merritt/WireImage5 of 14
- Photo: Tina Paul / Camera Press / Retna Ltd./Retna Ltd.6 of 14
- Photo: James Veysey / Camera Press / Retna Ltd./Retna Digital7 of 14
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage.com8 of 14
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage.com9 of 14
- Photo: FayesVision/WENN10 of 14
- Photo: Greg Tidwell/Pacific Coast News11 of 14
- Photo: Matt Sayles/Invision/AP12 of 14
- Photo: Koi Sojer/PacificCoastNews.com13 of 14
Is "Black and Yellow" rapper Wiz Khalifa ready to make an honest woman out of Amber Rose?
At Sunday's Grammy Awards in L.A., Rose, 28, dispelled rumors Khalifa had recently proposed. "We're not engaged," she told E! News. "Not yet."
"Soon though," Khalifa, 24, hinted. The two began dating just "over a year" ago, shortly after Rose split with another rapper, Kanye West, 34.
Rose, who wore a vibrant Versace gown, isn't putting any pressure on Khalifa. "We want to get married. We're just taking our time," she said. "Whenever he wants to propose, that's when it will happen."
"He's just the sweetest guy. He's very normal," she gushed. "He didn't let the fame and everything get to him."
MORE FROM WONDERWALL:
Wonderwall.com goes behind the scenes at the 2015 American Music AwardsWatch Video »
In honor of the 10th anniversary of "Just Friends," check out how the stars of the film have changed.Watch Video »
Get the Duggar dish on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Tats for Love
From Heidi Klum and Seal to Ryan Sweeting and Kaley Cuoco, see which stars got tattoos for love.Watch Video »
Shailene Woodley and the stars of "Divergent" chat phobias and on-set injuries at the film's world premiere.Watch Video »
Stars chat with Wonderwall.com on the red carpet at the 2015 American Music AwardsWatch Video »