'American Idol' Runner-Up Crystal Bowersox Weds
- Photo: Winslow/Massie/Splash News1 of 5
- Photo: My Space/.2 of 5
- Photo: Derek Storm/Splash News3 of 5
- Photo: FOX4 of 5
More Celeb News
- Ed Sullivan Statue Stolen from Academy of Television Arts And Sciences' Hall of Fame PlazaMSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 9:50:00 PM
- 'Dancing With the Stars' Goes to the Movies, But It's Lights Out for One MSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 9:24:00 PM
- DreamWorks Animation Talks Collapse, SoftBank Turns to Legendary Entertainment (Report)MSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 7:46:00 PM
- Dancing with the Stars: Who Got the Season's First Perfect Score?MSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 7:27:00 PM
- Postmortem: Everything Went Wrong on Sleepy Hollow This Week. Stars Preview What's NextMSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 7:01:00 PM
- Ed Sullivan Statue Stolen from Academy of Television Arts And Sciences' Hall of Fame Plaza
"American Idol' runner-up Crystal Bowersox has tied the knot!
The season 9 finalist wed her longtime pal, musician Brian Walker, Sunday in Chicago, a source confirms to UsMagazine.com.
Sixty family members and friends looked on as the couple, who have been friends for six years, said "I do." The singer's season 9 "Idol" pal Didi Benami and "It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia" actor Lance Barber were also in attendance.
Bowersox's 1-year-old son, Tony, served as ring bearer.
"Officially walkersox," the 25-year-old bride Twittered after swapping vows Sunday.
It was a whirlwind romance for the couple, who announced their engagement in September, four months after Bowersox split from her baby's father the day before the "Idol" finale.
"It was bad timing," she told Ellen DeGeneres of her May 2010 split. "He's a small town guy, and I don't blame him for anything."
More on Wonderwall:
More from Us:
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTStork Report
From Crowd Ignite