Amy Winehouse not spending New Year’s in hospital, as reported
- Photo: Tony Clark/Splash News1 of 5
- Photo: Tony Clark/Splash News2 of 5
- Photo: Splash News3 of 5
- Photo: Tony Clark/Splash News4 of 5
More Celeb News
- Ed Sullivan Statue Stolen from Academy of Television Arts And Sciences' Hall of Fame PlazaMSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 9:50:00 PM
- 'Dancing With the Stars' Goes to the Movies, But It's Lights Out for One MSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 9:24:00 PM
- DreamWorks Animation Talks Collapse, SoftBank Turns to Legendary Entertainment (Report)MSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 7:46:00 PM
- Dancing with the Stars: Who Got the Season's First Perfect Score?MSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 7:27:00 PM
- Postmortem: Everything Went Wrong on Sleepy Hollow This Week. Stars Preview What's NextMSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 7:01:00 PM
- Ed Sullivan Statue Stolen from Academy of Television Arts And Sciences' Hall of Fame Plaza
Many blogs and newspapers recently reported that Amy Winehouse not only "collapsed," but that she was also going to spend New Year's in a London hospital.
The site Hollyscoop, for instance, breathlessly noted with numerous mistakes that "Amy Winehouse will reportedly spent (sic) her New Years (sic) Eve in a hospital because she's not well enough to be released."
Released from where?
Winehouse wasn't being held in a hospital for "Christmas holiday binge drinking," as Hollyscoop reported.
The troubled singer has been at her mother's home, writing songs. Oops.
Her rep says these tales are "just not true. She won't be checking into hospital, she has no need to.”
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter for the latest updates! And visit GossipCop.com for the best in accurate celebrity reporting!
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTStork Report
From Crowd Ignite