Amy Winehouse's dad hands out star's possessions to fans
- Photo: Matt Dunham/Invision/AP1 of 19
- Photo: James Whatling/Splash News2 of 19
- Photo: CHAC/LMAC/DWE/ZDS/WENN3 of 19
- Photo: WeirPhotos/Splash News4 of 19
- Photo: Daniel Deme/WENN5 of 19
- Photo: Daniel Deme/WENN6 of 19
- Photo: WeirPhotos/Splash News7 of 19
- Photo: Optic Photos/PacificCoastNews.com8 of 19
- Photo: Optic Photos/PacificCoastNews.com9 of 19
- Photo: TCAA/ZDS/WENN10 of 19
- Photo: ZWAA/WENN11 of 19
- Photo: TCD/ZJF/http://www.wenn.com/12 of 19
- Photo: TCD/ZJF/http://www.wenn.com/13 of 19
- Photo: SSJ/ZOB/ZDS/http://www.wenn.com/14 of 19
- Photo: RHA/ZOB/http://www.wenn.com/15 of 19
- Photo: AJB/ZDS/Alex Jackson/WENN16 of 19
- Photo: NC1/http://www.wenn.com/17 of 19
- Photo: MDAA/ZOB/ZDS/WENN18 of 19
By firstname.lastname@example.org (WENN Newsdesk)
Amy Winehouse's grieving father stunned fans who were holding a vigil at her London home on Thursday by handing out her clothes.
RELATED: Did Amy die from alcohol withdrawal?
The "Rehab" hitmaker's devotees have descended on her apartment in the Camden section of London since news of her death broke on Saturday.
Mitch Winehouse turned up at the property on Monday to thank fans for their support and for leaving mounds of floral tributes outside the house where the star passed away.
RELATED: Celebs Gone Too Soon
And her devastated dad returned to the property three days later, along with Amy's mom, Janis, and boyfriend Reg Traviss, to remove items owned by the late singer -- before handing out some of her possessions to the crowd.
He gave out several vests worn by Winehouse, as well as sunglasses and trinkets, all while carrying a pair of his tragic daughter's favorite ballet pumps in his back pocket.
He told the thrilled fans, "It's what she'd have wanted."
The family took home several more personal possessions, including her guitars and lyric books.
Find out everything you need to know about Caitlyn Jenner in two minutes.Watch Video »
Bares it All