Another Mean Madonna Story
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage.com1 of 11
- Photo: Evan Agostini/Invision/AP2 of 11
- Photo: Luigi Costantini/Invision/AP3 of 11
- Photo: Kabik/Retna Digital4 of 11
- Photo: Dick Fung/Invision/AP5 of 11
- Photo: Joel Ryan/Invision/AP6 of 11
- Photo: Joel Ryan/Invision/AP7 of 11
- Photo: HBE/HSS/WENN8 of 11
- Photo: Hypnotics/Splash News9 of 11
- Photo: Tilak Desai/Splash News10 of 11
You obviously didn't know this, but it seems like her Venice Film Festival run-in with hydrangeas didn't mellow out Madonna any.
The Globe and Mail reports that when the "W.E." director showed up at the Toronto Film Festival, she made festival volunteers turn and face the wall so they wouldn't be able to besmirch Madonna with their gazes on her way to her movie's press conference.
Look, sometimes Madonna really wants people to re-enact the final scene of "The Blair Witch Project," for kicks. It's just a thing she has.
RELATED: Nas Is Working on a Memoir
Fergie, Sarah Jessica Parker, and Heidi Klum all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Diva Double Date
Beyonce and Alicia Keys double date with their famous hubbies on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Where Are They?
See what the cast of "American Beauty" is up to today.Watch Video »
J.Lo's Mini Me
Prince Harry, Jessica Alba and more stars who threw out the first pitch at baseball games.Watch Video »