Ariana Grande, the Wanted's Nathan Sykes confirm relationship
- Photo: AP1/WENN1 of 13
- Photo: Kabik/Retna Digital2 of 13
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage3 of 13
- Photo: WireImage4 of 13
- Photo: @onealmcknight/Instagram5 of 13
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage6 of 13
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage7 of 13
- Photo: CJA/ZJF/WENN8 of 13
- Photo: Jordan Strauss/Invision/AP9 of 13
- Photo: Tiffany Rose Photography/.10 of 13
- Photo: Albert Michael/StarTraks11 of 13
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage.com12 of 13
More Celeb News
- Ed Sullivan Statue Stolen from Academy of Television Arts And Sciences' Hall of Fame PlazaMSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 9:50:00 PM
- 'Dancing With the Stars' Goes to the Movies, But It's Lights Out for One MSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 9:24:00 PM
- DreamWorks Animation Talks Collapse, SoftBank Turns to Legendary Entertainment (Report)MSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 7:46:00 PM
- Dancing with the Stars: Who Got the Season's First Perfect Score?MSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 7:27:00 PM
- Postmortem: Everything Went Wrong on Sleepy Hollow This Week. Stars Preview What's NextMSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 7:01:00 PM
- Ed Sullivan Statue Stolen from Academy of Television Arts And Sciences' Hall of Fame Plaza
Ariana Grande and Nathan Sykes are reluctantly making their relationship official. The 20-year-old singers confirmed they are dating in messages on Twitter on Sept. 24.
After fans caught the Wanted boy bander and the "Sam & Cat" star on camera getting cozy at Disneyland, Sykes tweeted, "So, I guess it's obvious now ... thanks to everyone who is being so lovely. I'm so happy #butweareterrified #pleasedontkillme #orariana." Grande also tweeted, "We hesitated saying anything as people can be a bit insensitive but thank u. We value all of your happiness, thank you for valuing ours."
After making it official, the couple was spotted hugging and kissing on the Wanted's latest video shoot in Los Angeles early the next morning. Grande, wearing a strapless white top, was seen wrapping her arms around her man, while he took a phone call on set.
Earlier this month, however, Grande denied to "Access Hollywood" that she and Sykes were a couple. Was that just a cover up? Maybe not. An insider tells Us that the "Almost Is Never Enough" collaborators briefly broke up because Grande "couldn't take the heat from the Wanted's fans."
"She was getting death threats and couldn't deal with it. But they kept talking and she realized she really wanted to be with him, so they are giving it another go," the source explains. "She really wants to see where this goes. She is just going to ignore the haters, but she was genuinely scared for her safety."
MORE FROM WONDERWALL:
Fergie, Sarah Jessica Parker, and Heidi Klum all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Diva Double Date
Beyonce and Alicia Keys double date with their famous hubbies on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Where Are They?
See what the cast of "American Beauty" is today.Watch Video »
J.Lo's Mini Me
Jennifer Lopez shares an adorable photo of her look-alike daughter, plus more celebritots on social media on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Prince Harry, Jessica Alba and more stars who threw out the first pitch at baseball games.Watch Video »
Sofia Vergara poses in a revealing neon bikini while her "Modern Family" castmates hit the beach in Australia on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTUnder Pressure
From Crowd Ignite