Ariana Grande: I wear more fake hair than any drag queen
- Photo: FS2/WENN1 of 12
- Photo: John Shearer/MTV/Invision/AP2 of 12
- Photo: Masatoshi Okauchi/Rex/Rex USA3 of 12
- Photo: Joel Ginsburg/WENN4 of 12
- Photo: Erik Pendzich/Rex USA5 of 12
- Photo: Rich Polk/GettyImages.com6 of 12
- Photo: Rich Polk/GettyImages.com7 of 12
- Photo: Lester Cohen/WireImage8 of 12
- Photo: @arianagrande/Instagram9 of 12
- Photo: Kabik/Retna Digital10 of 12
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage.com11 of 12
"Since people give me such a hard time about my hair I thought I'd take the time to explain the whole situation to everybody. I had to bleach my hair and dye it red every other week for the first 4 years of playing Cat ... as one would assume, that completely destroyed my hair. I now wear a wig on Sam & Cat," explained Ariana, referring to her role as Cat Valentine on the Nickelodeon series "Sam & Cat."
Well at least she has a healthy perspective!
MORE FROM WONDERWALL:
Single & Fabulous
Check out Kourtney Kardashian's fabulous life on social media in the wake of her breakup from Scott Disick on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Copying Kim K.
"Ted 2" star Jessica Barth reveals the celebrities she channeled for her on-screen alter ego.Watch Video »
See what Hugh Hefner's former girlfriend has to say on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
The cast of "Southpaw" dishes on dealing with anger with Wonderwall.com.Watch Video »
Jada Pinkett Smith, Amber Heard and co-stars dish on what it was like on set of "Magic Mike XXL" with Wonderwall.com's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Check out Jennifer Lopez's best ab moments!Watch Video »