Ariana Grande: I wear more fake hair than any drag queen
- Photo: FS2/WENN1 of 12
- Photo: John Shearer/MTV/Invision/AP2 of 12
- Photo: Masatoshi Okauchi/Rex/Rex USA3 of 12
- Photo: Joel Ginsburg/WENN4 of 12
- Photo: Erik Pendzich/Rex USA5 of 12
- Photo: Rich Polk/GettyImages.com6 of 12
- Photo: Rich Polk/GettyImages.com7 of 12
- Photo: Lester Cohen/WireImage8 of 12
- Photo: @arianagrande/Instagram9 of 12
- Photo: Kabik/Retna Digital10 of 12
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage.com11 of 12
"Since people give me such a hard time about my hair I thought I'd take the time to explain the whole situation to everybody. I had to bleach my hair and dye it red every other week for the first 4 years of playing Cat ... as one would assume, that completely destroyed my hair. I now wear a wig on Sam & Cat," explained Ariana, referring to her role as Cat Valentine on the Nickelodeon series "Sam & Cat."
Well at least she has a healthy perspective!
MORE FROM WONDERWALL:
Fergie, Sarah Jessica Parker, and Heidi Klum all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Diva Double Date
Beyonce and Alicia Keys double date with their famous hubbies on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Where Are They?
See what the cast of "American Beauty" is up to today.Watch Video »
J.Lo's Mini Me
Jennifer Lopez shares an adorable photo of her look-alike daughter, plus more celebritots on social media on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Prince Harry, Jessica Alba and more stars who threw out the first pitch at baseball games.Watch Video »
Sofia Vergara poses in a revealing neon bikini while her "Modern Family" castmates hit the beach in Australia on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTOpening up
From Crowd Ignite