Associate says Lil Wayne released from hospital
- Photo: Picture Perfect / Rex USA/Rex USA1 of 20
- Photo: Owen Sweeney/Rex / Rex USA/.2 of 20
- Photo: Lester Cohen/WireImage3 of 20
- Photo: Peter Kramer/Invision/AP4 of 20
- Photo: Chris Pizzello/Invision/AP5 of 20
- Photo: Chris O'Meara/Invision/AP6 of 20
- Photo: Gary He/Invision/AP7 of 20
- Photo: Kevork Djansezian/Invision/AP8 of 20
- Photo: Matt Sayles/Invision/AP9 of 20
- Photo: BRJ/Fame Flynet10 of 20
- Photo: Jordan Strauss/Invision/AP11 of 20
- Photo: Jordan Strauss/Invision/AP12 of 20
- Photo: Jack Dempsey/Invision/AP13 of 20
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage14 of 20
- Photo: Jean Baptiste Lacroix/WireImage15 of 20
- Photo: Theo Wargo/WireImage16 of 20
- Photo: Theo Wargo/WireImage17 of 20
- Photo: PacificCoastNews.com18 of 20
- Photo: Steve Nesius/Invision/AP19 of 20
NEW YORK (AP) — Lil Wayne is out of the hospital, according to his Young Money associate Mack Maine.
Mack Maine told his Twitter followers on Monday night that the multiplatinum rapper had left Cedars-Sinai hospital in Los Angeles, where he had been hospitalized since last week.
RELATED: Lil Wayne addresses Chris Bosh feud
Mack Maine tweeted his thanks to the hospital and said Lil Wayne had officially been released and was headed home. He added: "God is great."
Lil Wayne — who has a history of seizures — was hospitalized last week. A person close to his camp who requested anonymity because of the sensitivity of the situation told The Associated Press that a seizure was the cause of his hospitalization.
Get out the vote
Fergie, Sarah Jessica Parker, and Heidi Klum all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Diva Double Date
Beyonce and Alicia Keys double date with their famous hubbies on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Where Are They?
See what the cast of "American Beauty" is up to today.Watch Video »
J.Lo's Mini Me
Prince Harry, Jessica Alba and more stars who threw out the first pitch at baseball games.Watch Video »