Avril Lavigne designs nail line
- Photo: Dan Steinberg/R-STEINBERG1 of 18
- Photo: Judy Eddy/WENN2 of 18
- Photo: STARPICZ/Splash News3 of 18
- Photo: Optic Photos/PacificCoastNews.com4 of 18
- Photo: Pluviose/Retna Digital5 of 18
- Photo: CMA/ZOJ/WENN6 of 18
- Photo: JGM/PacificCoastNews.com7 of 18
- Photo: Humberto Carreno/StarTraks8 of 18
- Photo: Theo Wargo/WireImage.com9 of 18
- Photo: Jean Baptiste Lacroix/WireImage10 of 18
- Photo: @avrillavigne/Twitter11 of 18
- Photo: Splash News12 of 18
- Photo: @avrillavigne/Twitter13 of 18
- Photo: KCSPresse/Splash News14 of 18
- Photo: Chris O'Meara/Invision/AP15 of 18
- Photo: Chris O'Meara/Invision/AP16 of 18
- Photo: Amanda Schwab/StarTraks17 of 18
Singer Avril Lavigne has created a range of edgy nail polish designs for top beauty company Sally Hansen.
Lavigne, who already has a fragrance brand and clothing line Abbey Dawn, has extended her fashion empire by releasing a limited-edition collection of self-adhesive nail strips for Sally Hansen's Salon Effects.
She tells Women's Wear Daily, "This is pretty much the coolest thing ... I'm a really visual person; I like creating, and I love to have fun with colors. I think this offers self-expression, and it's a really smart, versatile way to show your style. I think my fans will really like it, because it's easy and simple and fun."
"I was really excited... since they're super quick. You clean your nails, peel the strips and apply them, file and go. I'm superfast at it, so it takes me like five minutes to do my nails. And it's super cool because the designs that I came up with are my personal style and vibe - they're rock 'n' roll and fun and bright and colorful. You have sparkles and little stars -- they are cute.
"For me, I'll be flying on a plane and be like, 'S---, I need to do my nails.' I can do these on a plane; I've done them in the car."
RELATED: Are Avril and Brody broken up?
Fergie, Sarah Jessica Parker, and Heidi Klum all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Diva Double Date
Beyonce and Alicia Keys double date with their famous hubbies on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Where Are They?
See what the cast of "American Beauty" is up to today.Watch Video »
J.Lo's Mini Me
Jennifer Lopez shares an adorable photo of her look-alike daughter, plus more celebritots on social media on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Prince Harry, Jessica Alba and more stars who threw out the first pitch at baseball games.Watch Video »
Sofia Vergara poses in a revealing neon bikini while her "Modern Family" castmates hit the beach in Australia on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTLonely Louvre
From Crowd Ignite