Avril Lavigne and Ex-Husband Deryck Whibley Reunite
- Photo: CMA/ZOJ/WENN1 of 16
- Photo: JGM/PacificCoastNews.com2 of 16
- Photo: Humberto Carreno/StarTraks3 of 16
- Photo: Theo Wargo/WireImage.com4 of 16
- Photo: Jean Baptiste Lacroix/WireImage5 of 16
- Photo: @avrillavigne/Twitter6 of 16
- Photo: Splash News7 of 16
- Photo: Dan Steinberg/R-STEINBERG8 of 16
- Photo: STARPICZ/Splash News9 of 16
- Photo: @avrillavigne/Twitter10 of 16
- Photo: KCSPresse/Splash News11 of 16
- Photo: Chris O'Meara/Invision/AP12 of 16
- Photo: Chris O'Meara/Invision/AP13 of 16
- Photo: Pluviose/Retna Digital14 of 16
- Photo: Amanda Schwab/StarTraks15 of 16
Avril Lavigne and Deryck Whibley's divorced in November 2010, but it looks like the former punk rock couple are still pals. The 27-year-old singer was all smiles as she met up with her ex-hubby Thursday for dinner in West Hollywood.
On Thursday, Lavigne, who is currently dating Brody Jenner, tweeted her support for her ex's band. "Congratulations Sum 41 for your Grammy nomination!" she wrote. "So f**king cool. You guys deserve it."
Since the end of their three year marriage, Lavigne and Whibley have remained close. "He's one of my best friends, and we work really well together and we stay in touch," Lavigne told Ryan Seacrest on his KIIS FM radio show last year. "I think we're very lucky. We've been friends for a really long time and we always will be family. We have a connection. Things are good. I'm really grateful for that."
"#RichKids" newcomer Taylor-Ann Hasselhoff dishes about the drama on the new season and about spending QT with her dad, David Hasselhoff!Watch Video »
Ryan Reynolds gets up close and personal with a tortoise, plus more of his best Instagram posts on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
"#RichKids of Beverly Hills" star Roxy Sowlaty dishes about the new season, her friendship with the Kardashians and more with Wonderwall.com Editor Stacie AnthoWatch Video »
Check out Emma Stone, Emily Blunt, and Julianne Hough's style statements on this week's OMG Celeb Fashion hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Find out how Duchess Kate and Prince William are coping with little sleep on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
No More Kids!
Gwen Stefani chats completing her family with son Apollo, life's biggest surprises, scary fashion mishaps and more!Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
From Crowd Ignite