Avril Lavigne and Ex-Husband Deryck Whibley Reunite
- Photo: CMA/ZOJ/WENN1 of 16
- Photo: JGM/PacificCoastNews.com2 of 16
- Photo: Humberto Carreno/StarTraks3 of 16
- Photo: Theo Wargo/WireImage.com4 of 16
- Photo: Jean Baptiste Lacroix/WireImage5 of 16
- Photo: @avrillavigne/Twitter6 of 16
- Photo: Splash News7 of 16
- Photo: Dan Steinberg/R-STEINBERG8 of 16
- Photo: STARPICZ/Splash News9 of 16
- Photo: @avrillavigne/Twitter10 of 16
- Photo: KCSPresse/Splash News11 of 16
- Photo: Chris O'Meara/Invision/AP12 of 16
- Photo: Chris O'Meara/Invision/AP13 of 16
- Photo: Pluviose/Retna Digital14 of 16
- Photo: Amanda Schwab/StarTraks15 of 16
Avril Lavigne and Deryck Whibley's divorced in November 2010, but it looks like the former punk rock couple are still pals. The 27-year-old singer was all smiles as she met up with her ex-hubby Thursday for dinner in West Hollywood.
On Thursday, Lavigne, who is currently dating Brody Jenner, tweeted her support for her ex's band. "Congratulations Sum 41 for your Grammy nomination!" she wrote. "So f**king cool. You guys deserve it."
Since the end of their three year marriage, Lavigne and Whibley have remained close. "He's one of my best friends, and we work really well together and we stay in touch," Lavigne told Ryan Seacrest on his KIIS FM radio show last year. "I think we're very lucky. We've been friends for a really long time and we always will be family. We have a connection. Things are good. I'm really grateful for that."
Wonderwall.com goes behind the scenes at the 2015 American Music AwardsWatch Video »
Get the Duggar dish on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Tats for Love
From Heidi Klum and Seal to Ryan Sweeting and Kaley Cuoco, see which stars got tattoos for love.Watch Video »
Stars chat with Wonderwall.com on the red carpet at the 2015 American Music AwardsWatch Video »