Avril Lavigne's marriage is on the rocks, and not in a good way
- Photo: Eugene Gologursky/.1 of 7
- Photo: MICHAL DOLEZAL/Invision/AP2 of 7
- Photo: Pedro Andrade, Bret Thompsett, James Breeden/Pacific Coast News3 of 7
- Photo: Max Butterworth/Sam Sharma/Pacific Coast News4 of 7
- Photo: World Faces/Splash News5 of 7
- Photo: Hellmuth Dominguez/Pacific Coast News6 of 7
More Celeb News
- Ed Sullivan Statue Stolen from Academy of Television Arts And Sciences' Hall of Fame PlazaMSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 9:50:00 PM
- 'Dancing With the Stars' Goes to the Movies, But It's Lights Out for One MSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 9:24:00 PM
- DreamWorks Animation Talks Collapse, SoftBank Turns to Legendary Entertainment (Report)MSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 7:46:00 PM
- Dancing with the Stars: Who Got the Season's First Perfect Score?MSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 7:27:00 PM
- Postmortem: Everything Went Wrong on Sleepy Hollow This Week. Stars Preview What's NextMSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 7:01:00 PM
- Ed Sullivan Statue Stolen from Academy of Television Arts And Sciences' Hall of Fame Plaza
Looks like Avril Lavigne's marriage might soon, "Fall to Pieces."
Rumors are swirling that the Canadian punk rock wannabe and Sum 41 hubby Deryck Whibley may be headed toward divorce.
The New York Daily news reports that Lavigne has been spotted without Deryck (but surrounded by other dudes) at a number of hot spots in New York.
Quoting anonymous sources, the paper says that the pair seemed to grow colder as summer progressed; they were rarely seen together.
And with an army of paparazzi out there, not showing up as a couple for a month usually gets lips flapping.
The paper also says that the couple has not been photographed together since December 2008, but we were able to find at least once pic of them hand-in-hand in May for Riley Keough's birthday party in Los Angeles. But that's it.
Deryck and a bro-friend were spotted in June at former playmate Kendra Wilkinson's engagement party and Deryck flew solo to a premiere of the new “Transformers” film that same month.
This was while Avril was reportedly off getting wasted on pina coladas in St. Tropez with her girlfriends.
You'd think the busy couple would want to spend as much off time as they can together. Especially any vacations or events where they can relax and not have to work for a bit.
Of course, everything's speculation at this point, as neither the couple nor their reps have commented on the story.
But they should realize by now that keeping mum on the whole thing just adds fuel to a gossip fire that's headed toward inferno proportions.
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTYoung Hollywood
From Crowd Ignite