Barbra Streisand celebrates 70th birthday with superstar pals
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage.com1 of 14
- Photo: Lester Cohen/WireImage2 of 14
- Photo: Lester Cohen/WireImage.com3 of 14
- Photo: Dan Steinberg/R-STEINBERG4 of 14
- Photo: WENN5 of 14
- Photo: Invision/AP6 of 14
- Photo: Matt Sayles/Invision/AP7 of 14
- Photo: PacificCoastNews.com8 of 14
- Photo: Matt Baron/Invision/AP9 of 14
- Photo: Michael Caulfield/WireImage.com10 of 14
- Photo: Mike Coppola/GettyImages.com11 of 14
- Photo: Jesse Grant/WireImage.com12 of 14
- Photo: Dan Steinberg/Invision/AP13 of 14
Barbra Streisand celebrated her 70th birthday in style on Tuesday by partying with celebrity pals John Travolta, Steven Spielberg and Warren Beatty.
RELATED: Happy birthday, Babs!
The diva and her husband, James Brolin, marked her age milestone by inviting 80 guests, including her stepson Josh Brolin; his wife, Diane Lane; actor Pierce Brosnan; designer Donna Karan; and saxophonist Kenny G, to Taverna Tony in Malibu, Calif., where they enjoyed traditional Greek food.
Streisand reveals it was a night full of memories, and her favorite moment came when her son Jason Gould hit the stage and showed off his vocal talents.
RELATED: What is Babs' crazy celeb demand?
She tells People.com, "It was an intimate, magical event with only very close friends, people I've known and loved more than 20 years.
"The highlight of the evening was my son's film that he made for me. People kept asking, 'Who is that singing?' And when I said it was Jason, everyone was blown away by the beauty and soulfulness of his voice. Quincy Jones wanted to sign him on the spot."
RELATED: What was Babs' female first?
And that wasn't all: "My friends made it an evening of surprises for me, flying in the remarkable Israeli mentalist Lior Suchard and gifting me with the performance of my favorite singer, Johnny Mathis, and many, many more highlights."
Tats for Love
From Heidi Klum and Seal to Ryan Sweeting and Kaley Cuoco, see which stars got tattoos for love.Watch Video »
Fall's Best Looks
New fashion trends are here! Take a look at celebrities rocking fall's best looks so far.Watch Video »
Real 'RHOC' Dish
Pets & Love