Beyonce congratulates Kim Kardashian, Kanye West on baby's birth
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage1 of 15
- Photo: Christopher Polk/Getty Images North America2 of 15
- Photo: Jackson Lee/Splash News3 of 15
- Photo: USMagazine4 of 15
- Photo: Jackson Lee/Splash News5 of 15
- Photo: Getty Images North America6 of 15
- Photo: Teach/Moryc Welt/FAMEFLYNET PICT/Fame Flynet7 of 15
- Photo: Christopher Peterson/Splash News8 of 15
- Photo: Wonderwall9 of 15
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage10 of 15
- Photo: Frank Micelotta/Invision/AP11 of 15
- Photo: AAR/Fame Flynet12 of 15
- Photo: CHP/Fame Flynet13 of 15
- Photo: KCS Presse/Splash News14 of 15
More Celeb News
- Ed Sullivan Statue Stolen from Academy of Television Arts And Sciences' Hall of Fame PlazaMSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 9:50:00 PM
- 'Dancing With the Stars' Goes to the Movies, But It's Lights Out for One MSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 9:24:00 PM
- DreamWorks Animation Talks Collapse, SoftBank Turns to Legendary Entertainment (Report)MSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 7:46:00 PM
- Dancing with the Stars: Who Got the Season's First Perfect Score?MSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 7:27:00 PM
- Postmortem: Everything Went Wrong on Sleepy Hollow This Week. Stars Preview What's NextMSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 7:01:00 PM
- Ed Sullivan Statue Stolen from Academy of Television Arts And Sciences' Hall of Fame Plaza
Time to schedule a baby Kimye and Blue Ivy playdate! The birth of Kim Kardashian and Kanye West's first child has spurred a big, public congratulation from their superstar friend, Beyonce. Jay-Z's wife wrote a special post on Tumblr Monday to the new parents, who welcomed a baby girl on June 15.
"Congratulations Kim & Kanye," Beyonce wrote. "Enjoy this beautiful moment together." In the post, the mom to 17-month-old daughter Blue Ivy included a large photo of Kardashian and West looking very happy together.
After West, 35, began dating Kardashian, 32, in April 2012, his music collaborator pal Jay-Z, 43, and wife Beyonce, 31, become close couple friends. Kardashian even invited Beyonce to attend her baby shower on June 2 in Beverly Hills, Calif.
The "Keeping Up With the Kardashians" star, who was due on July 11, welcomed her daughter five weeks early at Cedars-Sinai Medical Center in West Hollywood, Calif., on June 15. A source told Us Weekly that West was by his girlfriend's side when she gave birth and that "they're all doing great and amazing!"
Kris Jenner attended the 40th Annual Daytime Emmy Awards one day after her granddaughter's birth and told Showbiz Tonight, "We are all good and extremely happy and thrilled for the new baby. [The baby] is doing great and beautiful. So very exciting."
MORE FROM WONDERWALL:
Was Kanye in the delivery room?
Fergie, Sarah Jessica Parker, and Heidi Klum all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Diva Double Date
Beyonce and Alicia Keys double date with their famous hubbies on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Where Are They?
See what the cast of "American Beauty" is today.Watch Video »
J.Lo's Mini Me
Jennifer Lopez shares an adorable photo of her look-alike daughter, plus more celebritots on social media on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Prince Harry, Jessica Alba and more stars who threw out the first pitch at baseball games.Watch Video »
Sofia Vergara poses in a revealing neon bikini while her "Modern Family" castmates hit the beach in Australia on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTDiva Double Date
From Crowd Ignite