Beyonce, Jay-Z Leave Hospital With Blue Ivy Carter
- Photo: Humberto Carreno/StarTraks1 of 13
- Photo: Splash News2 of 13
- Photo: Tom Meinelt-Jason Winslow/Splash News3 of 13
- Photo: Jackson Lee/Splash News4 of 13
- Photo: WireImage.com5 of 13
- Photo: Splash News6 of 13
- Photo: KCSPresse/Splash News7 of 13
- Photo: PacificCoastNews.com8 of 13
- Photo: Splash News9 of 13
- Photo: Splash News10 of 13
- Photo: Fame Pictures11 of 13
- Photo: Splash News/Splash News12 of 13
She's got an awfully big nursery to break in!
The Daily News reports that Beyonce, 30, and Jay-Z, 42, dodged photographers by exiting via the uptown New York hospital's side gate around 1:30 a.m. Two SUVs with tinted windows blocked traffic on East 76th street to allow the passage of a van. (No word yet on which vehicle held the famous family, or whether the procession was a decoy for an alternate departure.)
Fans worldwide are celebrating the birth of the superstar couple's very first child -- who even made her vocal debut, crying in Jay-Z's new song "Glory," -- but other new parents at Lenox Hill reportedly complained of the turmoil Blue Ivy's birth caused.
Lenox Hill officials shot down accusations that some patients were temporarily denied access to the neonatal intensive care unit to accommodate the VIPs on the premises.
MORE FROM WONDERWALL:
Best Beach Bodies
As the temp cools down, heat things back up by checking out the best beach bodies of 2015!Watch Video »
Why We Love Amy
There are literally hundreds of reasons why we love Amy Schumer, but let's check our top five!Watch Video »
Check out the best over-the-top style trends worn by celebrities while at basketball games!Watch Video »