Beyonce, Jay-Z to Raise Money for Obama
- Photo: PacificCoastNews.com1 of 16
- Photo: Splash News2 of 16
- Photo: Ronald Asadorian/Splash News3 of 16
- Photo: APL/WENN4 of 16
- Photo: Fame Flynet5 of 16
- Photo: Patrick McMullan/.6 of 16
- Photo: KCSPresse/Splash News7 of 16
- Photo: Splash News8 of 16
- Photo: KCSPresse/Splash News9 of 16
- Photo: ANG/Fame Pictures10 of 16
- Photo: Splash News/Splash News11 of 16
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage12 of 16
- Photo: Christopher Polk/Getty Images North America13 of 16
- Photo: VPE/WENN14 of 16
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage15 of 16
WASHINGTON (AP) -- President Barack Obama's re-election campaign is getting a boost from music stars Beyonce and Jay-Z.
The superstar couple will hold a fundraiser with Obama on Tuesday at a swanky New York nightclub that Jay-Z owns.
Tickets are $40,000, but the campaign says a small donation lands a chance to win two tickets airfare, and hotel included.
Beyonce says in an email to Obama's supporters that she's a huge fan and will do whatever it takes to help him win a close race.
This isn't the first time the Obamas have teamed up with the A-list couple to promote each other's causes. Michelle Obama helped Beyonce with efforts to promote global humanitarianism, and the president appeared in a prerecorded video earlier this month at a Jay-Z event in Philadelphia.
Get out the vote
Single & Fabulous
Check out Kourtney Kardashian's fabulous life on social media in the wake of her breakup from Scott Disick on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Check out Jennifer Lopez's best ab moments!Watch Video »
From Nicole Richie to Miley Cyrus, check out these embarrassing celebrity bikini malfunctions!Watch Video »
J.Lo's Mini Me
Jennifer Lopez shares an adorable photo of her look-alike daughter, plus more celebritots on social media on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Sofia Vergara poses in a revealing neon bikini while her "Modern Family" castmates hit the beach in Australia on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
DIY Celeb Makeup
We show you how to get Taylor Swift's blue eye shadow look on "DIY Celeb Makeup."Watch Video »