Beyonce making plans for another baby?
- Photo: Jason Merritt/GettyImages.com1 of 17
- Photo: Jordan Strauss/Invision/AP2 of 17
- Photo: Larry Busacca/Getty Images North America3 of 17
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage4 of 17
- Photo: Rex USA5 of 17
- Photo: PacificCoastNews.com6 of 17
- Photo: Instagram/.7 of 17
- Photo: Evan Agostini/Invision/AP8 of 17
- Photo: ./Promotional9 of 17
- Photo: JXC/WENN10 of 17
- Photo: Instagram/.11 of 17
- Photo: Larry Busacca/Getty Images North America12 of 17
- Photo: CS5/WENN13 of 17
- Photo: Patrick Demarchelier/Vogue14 of 17
- Photo: Patrick Demarchelier/Vogue15 of 17
- Photo: Patrick Demarchelier/Vogue16 of 17
More Celeb News
- Ed Sullivan Statue Stolen from Academy of Television Arts And Sciences' Hall of Fame PlazaMSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 9:50:00 PM
- 'Dancing With the Stars' Goes to the Movies, But It's Lights Out for One MSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 9:24:00 PM
- DreamWorks Animation Talks Collapse, SoftBank Turns to Legendary Entertainment (Report)MSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 7:46:00 PM
- Dancing with the Stars: Who Got the Season's First Perfect Score?MSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 7:27:00 PM
- Postmortem: Everything Went Wrong on Sleepy Hollow This Week. Stars Preview What's NextMSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 7:01:00 PM
- Ed Sullivan Statue Stolen from Academy of Television Arts And Sciences' Hall of Fame Plaza
Beyonce says she is thinking of having another baby once she completes her upcoming world tour.
The R&B superstar became a first-time mother last year when baby daughter Blue Ivy was born after a devastating miscarriage and during a recent interview with Oprah Winfrey, which aired on TV Saturday night, Beyonce revealed she's keen to expand her family with husband Jay-Z.
She explained, "I definitely want another child... It was important for me to do what I love and I love to perform and I love to make music, so I wanted to have my daughter and see if I was still as passionate.
RELATED: Beyonce's courtside couture
"Maybe after this next tour I'll maybe have another baby."
And, in the meantime, she hopes to show her baby daughter the world in between tour dates.
She added, "I feel like when I'm touring I'm able to perform, which is what I love, for two hours a day, travel and know that I don't have to do anything else during the day, so I can go to museums, I can go to great restaurants and I can have a life and share that... with my daughter."
Fergie, Sarah Jessica Parker, and Heidi Klum all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Diva Double Date
Beyonce and Alicia Keys double date with their famous hubbies on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Where Are They?
See what the cast of "American Beauty" is today.Watch Video »
J.Lo's Mini Me
Jennifer Lopez shares an adorable photo of her look-alike daughter, plus more celebritots on social media on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Prince Harry, Jessica Alba and more stars who threw out the first pitch at baseball games.Watch Video »
Sofia Vergara poses in a revealing neon bikini while her "Modern Family" castmates hit the beach in Australia on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTHow Much?!
From Crowd Ignite