Beyonce's Daughter Blue Ivy 'Looks Just Like' Dad Jay-Z
- Photo: helloblueivycarter.tumblr.com/.1 of 19
- Photo: FREDDIE BAEZ/StarTraks2 of 19
- Photo: MARIO MAGNANI/Bauer-Griffin3 of 19
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage4 of 19
- Photo: Wagner Az/PacificCoastNews.com5 of 19
- Photo: James Devaney/WireImage6 of 19
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/Getty Images North America7 of 19
- Photo: L. Cohen/WireImage8 of 19
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage9 of 19
- Photo: Jack Plunkett/Invision/AP10 of 19
- Photo: FREDDIE BAEZ/StarTraks11 of 19
- Photo: helloblueivycarter.tumblr.com/.12 of 19
- Photo: helloblueivycarter.tumblr.com/.13 of 19
- Photo: Jackson Lee/Splash News14 of 19
- Photo: FREDDIE BAEZ/StarTraks15 of 19
- Photo: Wagner Az/PacificCoastNews.com16 of 19
- Photo: MARIO MAGNANI/Bauer-Griffin17 of 19
- Photo: MARIO MAGNANI/Bauer-Griffin18 of 19
Blue's a chip off the old block!
With the recent early burst of warm spring weather in New York, Beyonce has been spotted out and about frequently with daughter Blue Ivy Carter, 2 months. But the instantly famous baby's actual face hasn't been seen since her mom, 30, and dad Jay-Z shared intimate family pics of their newborn with the world on Feb. 10.
So who does little Blue look like lately? According Grammy-winning singer Melanie Fiona -- Jay-Z, 43, is her co-manager -- it's her papa!
"Beyonce says Blue changes every day and looks just like Jay now," Toronto native Fiona, 28, recently told Us Weekly.
The R&B singer (her album "The MF Life" drops March 20) adds that fatherhood has her pal Jay (real name: Shawn Carter) completely blissed out.
"He's in a good mood all the time!" she says.
And mama Beyonce, 30, is just as ecstatic. "She just is so happy. I've seen Bey like 3 times since she's had the baby," Fiona explains. "And she's just glowing and she's saying [motherhood] is the best, and she just loves it!"
MORE ON WONDERWALL:
Behind the Scenes
Kendall Jenner and more stars share the best behind-the-scenes photos from the Cannes Film Festival on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Check out Emma Stone, Emily Blunt, and Julianne Hough's style statements on this week's OMG Celeb Fashion hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Blake Lively gets celery up her nose, plus more of her funniest Instagram moments on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
"#RichKids" newcomer Taylor-Ann Hasselhoff dishes about the drama on the new season and about spending QT with her dad, David Hasselhoff!Watch Video »
DIY Celeb Makeup
We show you how to get Taylor Swift's blue eye shadow look on "DIY Celeb Makeup."Watch Video »
Rumer Willis and "Dancing With the Stars" partner Val Chmerkovskiy blow off steam by making funny videos on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
From Crowd Ignite