Beyonce's Daughter Blue Ivy 'Looks Just Like' Dad Jay-Z
- Photo: helloblueivycarter.tumblr.com/.1 of 19
- Photo: FREDDIE BAEZ/StarTraks2 of 19
- Photo: MARIO MAGNANI/Bauer-Griffin3 of 19
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage4 of 19
- Photo: Wagner Az/PacificCoastNews.com5 of 19
- Photo: James Devaney/WireImage6 of 19
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/Getty Images North America7 of 19
- Photo: L. Cohen/WireImage8 of 19
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage9 of 19
- Photo: Jack Plunkett/Invision/AP10 of 19
- Photo: FREDDIE BAEZ/StarTraks11 of 19
- Photo: helloblueivycarter.tumblr.com/.12 of 19
- Photo: helloblueivycarter.tumblr.com/.13 of 19
- Photo: Jackson Lee/Splash News14 of 19
- Photo: FREDDIE BAEZ/StarTraks15 of 19
- Photo: Wagner Az/PacificCoastNews.com16 of 19
- Photo: MARIO MAGNANI/Bauer-Griffin17 of 19
- Photo: MARIO MAGNANI/Bauer-Griffin18 of 19
Blue's a chip off the old block!
With the recent early burst of warm spring weather in New York, Beyonce has been spotted out and about frequently with daughter Blue Ivy Carter, 2 months. But the instantly famous baby's actual face hasn't been seen since her mom, 30, and dad Jay-Z shared intimate family pics of their newborn with the world on Feb. 10.
So who does little Blue look like lately? According Grammy-winning singer Melanie Fiona -- Jay-Z, 43, is her co-manager -- it's her papa!
"Beyonce says Blue changes every day and looks just like Jay now," Toronto native Fiona, 28, recently told Us Weekly.
The R&B singer (her album "The MF Life" drops March 20) adds that fatherhood has her pal Jay (real name: Shawn Carter) completely blissed out.
"He's in a good mood all the time!" she says.
And mama Beyonce, 30, is just as ecstatic. "She just is so happy. I've seen Bey like 3 times since she's had the baby," Fiona explains. "And she's just glowing and she's saying [motherhood] is the best, and she just loves it!"
MORE ON WONDERWALL:
See all the celebs that walked the red carpet and talked to Wonderwall's Jessica Wedemeyer at the 2014 American Music Awards.Watch Video »
From Taylor Swift and Harry Styles to Demi Lovato and Wilmer Valderrama; check out the celebrity couples making news this week on Replay.Watch Video »
Kim Kardashian and North do their best "paparazzi face" on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Keira Knightley, Lindsay Lohan, and Evangeline Lilly all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
From Renee Zellweger to Mary-Kate Olsen, see more celebs who look much different than before.Watch Video »
Reese Witherspoon goes "Wild" on today's Celebs Gone Social hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTAMA Carpet
From Crowd Ignite