Beyonce's Daughter Blue Ivy 'Looks Just Like' Dad Jay-Z
- Photo: helloblueivycarter.tumblr.com/.1 of 19
- Photo: FREDDIE BAEZ/StarTraks2 of 19
- Photo: MARIO MAGNANI/Bauer-Griffin3 of 19
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage4 of 19
- Photo: Wagner Az/PacificCoastNews.com5 of 19
- Photo: James Devaney/WireImage6 of 19
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/Getty Images North America7 of 19
- Photo: L. Cohen/WireImage8 of 19
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage9 of 19
- Photo: Jack Plunkett/Invision/AP10 of 19
- Photo: FREDDIE BAEZ/StarTraks11 of 19
- Photo: helloblueivycarter.tumblr.com/.12 of 19
- Photo: helloblueivycarter.tumblr.com/.13 of 19
- Photo: Jackson Lee/Splash News14 of 19
- Photo: FREDDIE BAEZ/StarTraks15 of 19
- Photo: Wagner Az/PacificCoastNews.com16 of 19
- Photo: MARIO MAGNANI/Bauer-Griffin17 of 19
- Photo: MARIO MAGNANI/Bauer-Griffin18 of 19
Blue's a chip off the old block!
With the recent early burst of warm spring weather in New York, Beyonce has been spotted out and about frequently with daughter Blue Ivy Carter, 2 months. But the instantly famous baby's actual face hasn't been seen since her mom, 30, and dad Jay-Z shared intimate family pics of their newborn with the world on Feb. 10.
So who does little Blue look like lately? According Grammy-winning singer Melanie Fiona -- Jay-Z, 43, is her co-manager -- it's her papa!
"Beyonce says Blue changes every day and looks just like Jay now," Toronto native Fiona, 28, recently told Us Weekly.
The R&B singer (her album "The MF Life" drops March 20) adds that fatherhood has her pal Jay (real name: Shawn Carter) completely blissed out.
"He's in a good mood all the time!" she says.
And mama Beyonce, 30, is just as ecstatic. "She just is so happy. I've seen Bey like 3 times since she's had the baby," Fiona explains. "And she's just glowing and she's saying [motherhood] is the best, and she just loves it!"
MORE ON WONDERWALL:
Fall's Best Looks
New fashion trends are here! Take a look at celebrities rocking fall's best looks so far.Watch Video »
Kaley Cuoco spends time with friends and family -- and lots of horses! -- in the wake of her breakup on this week's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Check out the best over-the-top style trends worn by celebrities while at basketball games!Watch Video »
Kate Hudson shares our feelings of Adele's new single, Chrissy Teigen shows off her baby bump and more celebrity selfies of fall on Celebs Gone Social!Watch Video »
Selena Gomez rules New York Fashion Week, plus more of the best behind-the-scene posts from the week on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Beckhams do L.A.
From Disneyland to Dodger Stadium, the Beckham's get touristy in Los Angeles! Get all the fun scoop on Replay.Watch Video »