Beyonce's Parents, Matthew and Tina Knowles, Finalize Divorce
- Photo: Jim Smeal/WireImage1 of 15
- Photo: Nikki Nelson/WENN2 of 15
- Photo: Jonathan Short/Invision/AP3 of 15
- Photo: Matt Sayles/Invision/AP4 of 15
- Photo: Tom Daskalakis/IML/Splash News/Splash News5 of 15
- Photo: Russ Einhorn / Splash News/Splash News6 of 15
- Photo: Jonathan Short/Invision/AP7 of 15
- Photo: Arnold Turner/WireImage8 of 15
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage.com9 of 15
- Photo: Charles Sykes/Invision/AP10 of 15
- Photo: Evan Agostini/Invision/AP11 of 15
- Photo: WENN12 of 15
- Photo: Charles Sykes/Invision/AP13 of 15
- Photo: WUF / Splash News/Splash News14 of 15
Beyonce is still crazy in love with hubby Jay-Z, but her parents' romance is officially over.
Matthew and Tina Knowles' divorce was finalized last month in a Texas court, according to documents obtained by TMZ. Tina, 57, filed for divorce from manager Matthew, 60, in 2009.
According to TMZ, Tina declared the marriage fell apart because of "discord or conflict of personalities" that "prevents any reasonable expectation of reconciliation."
According to E! News, which also confirmed the story, the divorce was finalized on Nov. 11, with both a judgment agreed upon and an order signed.
The duo married in 1980 and are parents to Beyonce, 30, and Solange, 25. Solange has a 7-year-old son, Julez, and Beyonce and Jay-Z are expecting a daughter in early 2012.
Tina works as a stylist and co-created the House of Dereon clothing label with Beyonce. Matthew served as the manager of Destiny's Child and then Beyonce's manager until March, when the father and daughter ended their professional relationship.
MORE FROM WONDERWALL:
Check out Ian Somerhalder and Nikki Reed's cutest Instagram moments on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Pamela Anderson: Profile
We profile the biggest sex icon of the last decade and ask - where did it all go wrong for someone...Watch Video »
Taylor Swift has a lot to be thankful for this year on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Little Suri Cruise suggests that paparazzi should photograph her doll instead of her.Watch Video »
Goldie Hawn, Reese Witherspoon, and Olivia Munn all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Check out which of Hollywood's geeky guys get all the hottest ladies.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTVideo Slam
From Crowd Ignite