Beyonce's Parents, Matthew and Tina Knowles, Finalize Divorce
- Photo: Jim Smeal/WireImage1 of 15
- Photo: Nikki Nelson/WENN2 of 15
- Photo: Jonathan Short/Invision/AP3 of 15
- Photo: Matt Sayles/Invision/AP4 of 15
- Photo: Tom Daskalakis/IML/Splash News/Splash News5 of 15
- Photo: Russ Einhorn / Splash News/Splash News6 of 15
- Photo: Jonathan Short/Invision/AP7 of 15
- Photo: Arnold Turner/WireImage8 of 15
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage.com9 of 15
- Photo: Charles Sykes/Invision/AP10 of 15
- Photo: Evan Agostini/Invision/AP11 of 15
- Photo: WENN12 of 15
- Photo: Charles Sykes/Invision/AP13 of 15
- Photo: WUF / Splash News/Splash News14 of 15
Beyonce is still crazy in love with hubby Jay-Z, but her parents' romance is officially over.
Matthew and Tina Knowles' divorce was finalized last month in a Texas court, according to documents obtained by TMZ. Tina, 57, filed for divorce from manager Matthew, 60, in 2009.
According to TMZ, Tina declared the marriage fell apart because of "discord or conflict of personalities" that "prevents any reasonable expectation of reconciliation."
According to E! News, which also confirmed the story, the divorce was finalized on Nov. 11, with both a judgment agreed upon and an order signed.
The duo married in 1980 and are parents to Beyonce, 30, and Solange, 25. Solange has a 7-year-old son, Julez, and Beyonce and Jay-Z are expecting a daughter in early 2012.
Tina works as a stylist and co-created the House of Dereon clothing label with Beyonce. Matthew served as the manager of Destiny's Child and then Beyonce's manager until March, when the father and daughter ended their professional relationship.
MORE FROM WONDERWALL:
DIY Celeb Makeup
Learn how to recreate Emmy Rossum's fresh-faced look on Wonderwall.com's DIY Celeb Makeup.Watch Video »
From the once seemingly aloof bachelor to the now ever-adoring husband, check out George Clooney's transformation.Watch Video »
Best & Worst VMA
See some of the best and worst fashion from this year's nominees at previous VMAs.Watch Video »
Find out how Duchess Kate and Prince William are coping with little sleep on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
"#RichKids" newcomer Taylor-Ann Hasselhoff dishes about the drama on the new season and about spending QT with her dad, David Hasselhoff!Watch Video »
Behind the Scenes
Kendall Jenner and more stars share the best behind-the-scenes photos from the Cannes Film Festival on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTmovie talk
From Crowd Ignite