Beyonce's Super Bowl Halftime Show: Sneak Peek Pictures Revealed?
- Photo: Instagram/.1 of 26
- Photo: Instagram/.2 of 26
- Photo: Instagram/.3 of 26
- Photo: Alan Diaz/Invision/AP4 of 26
- Photo: Matt York/Invision/AP5 of 26
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage6 of 26
- Photo: LIGHTNING/Bauer-Griffin7 of 26
- Photo: Gregg DeGuire/SGranitz/KMazur/WireImage8 of 26
- Photo: @baddiebey/Instagram9 of 26
- Photo: Teach/Fame Flynet10 of 26
- Photo: Eliot Press/Bauer-Griffin11 of 26
- Photo: @baddiebey/Instagram12 of 26
- Photo: Vince Bucci/GettyImages.com13 of 26
- Photo: Evan Agostini/Wonderwall14 of 26
- Photo: @baddiebey/Instagram15 of 26
- Photo: TMD/ZJZ/WENN16 of 26
- Photo: Julio Cortez/Invision/AP17 of 26
- Photo: Winslow Townson/Invision/AP18 of 26
- Photo: Kim Johnson Flodin/Invision/AP19 of 26
- Photo: Tony Gutierrez/Invision/AP20 of 26
- Photo: BILL KOSTROUN/Invision/AP21 of 26
- Photo: Anthony J. Causi/Splash News22 of 26
- Photo: Ronald Asadorian/Splash News23 of 26
- Photo: Anthony J. Causi/Splash News24 of 26
- Photo: Anthony J. Causi/Splash News25 of 26
Star Spangled what? Remaining mum on last week's Inauguration kerfuffle, Beyonce is getting to work on her next big internationally-broadcast performance: Her Super Bowl halftime show, which goes down next Sunday, Feb. 3. Sharing behind-the-scenes rehearsal photos on her Instagram page, the 31-year-old singer gave fans a small tease of the spectacle to come.
In one snapshot, the mom (who welcomed daughter Blue Ivy nearly 13 months ago) showed off her skinny post-baby bod -- and love for husband Jay-Z's basketball team -- as she stretched in a Brooklyn Nets t-shirt. In another, slightly more mysterious photo, Beyonce appears to be surrounded by a circle of dancers as they work out some choreography. A third image reveals a backup dancer splayed artfully on the floor.
Not seen in the photos? Kelly Rowland and Michelle Williams, the "Love on Top" singer's Destiny's Child bandmates. As revealed exclusively by Us Weekly, both women will join Beyonce during the show at the Mercedes-Benz Superdome in New Orleans for a reunion, singing a medley of their hits "Bills, Bills, Bills," "Survivor," and ending with their new track, "Nuclear." Beyonce is expected to begin the set solo, crooning her smash, "Crazy in Love."
"She can't wait to get on the Super Bowl stage and show everyone," a source tells Us, adding that she's ready to "knock them dead" as fans and detractors alike continue to chatter about her use of a pre-recorded track at the Inauguration in Washington, D.C. on Monday Jan. 21.
"She did sing," another source explained to Us. "There was a [pre-recorded] track, but Bey sang 100 percent."
This article originally appeared on Usmagazine.com: Beyonce's Super Bowl Halftime Show: Sneak Peek Pictures Revealed!
MORE ON WONDERWALL:
Check out Salma Hayek's most wonderfully wacky Instagram posts on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Takes on Tinder!
Find out all about Hilary's experience with the dating app on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Do blondes or brunettes have more fun? Reese Witherspoon and Sofia Vergara dish at the Los Angeles premiere of "Hot Pursuit."Watch Video »
Watch this trailer for Cameron Diaz's and Jason Segel's new movie "Bad Teacher."Watch Video »
Brooke Shields: 'Skanky' on 'The Middle'
Brooke Shields goes trashy -- sporting a mullet, a tattoo, a cold sore and drinking beer -- but...Watch Video »
From Elsa Pataky to Ginnifer Goodwin, see some of Hollywood's new baby bumps on Wonderwall Replay.Watch Video »