Justin Bieber, 50 Cent escort Floyd Mayweather to ring
- Photo: Theo Wargo/WireImage1 of 17
- Photo: Suntzulynn for LE/Splash News2 of 17
- Photo: Evan Agostini/Invision/AP3 of 17
- Photo: Stephen Lovekin/Getty Images North America4 of 17
- Photo: Dimitrios Kambouris/WireImage5 of 17
- Photo: John Shearer/WireImage6 of 17
- Photo: PD1/WENN7 of 17
- Photo: WENN8 of 17
- Photo: Evan Agostini/Invision/AP9 of 17
- Photo: Peter Kramer/Invision/AP10 of 17
- Photo: SPW/Splash News11 of 17
- Photo: Victoria Will/Invision/AP12 of 17
- Photo: IPA/ZJF/WENN13 of 17
- Photo: WENN14 of 17
- Photo: George Pimentel/WireImage15 of 17
- Photo: B. Giacomazzo/Splash News16 of 17
Reported by WENN
Justin Bieber became Floyd Mayweather's lucky charm on Saturday as he escorted the boxer to the ring before his much-anticipated showdown with Miguel Cotto.
Bieber showed his support for Mayweather by carrying two of the sports star's title belts as he and rapper 50 Cent accompanied the boxing champ into Las Vegas' MGM Grand Garden Arena.
RELATED: TwitPics: Grammy Noms Edition
Bieber remained ringside throughout the match to cheer on Mayweather, who preserved his unbeaten record after defeating Cotto. After the fight, the teen sensation jumped into the ring with 50 Cent and Lil Wayne to congratulate Mayweather on his victory and pose for pictures.
Afraid of Bangs?
Rachel McAdams dishes on her 'About Time' makeunder, the hairstyle she's too afraid to rock in real life and more!Watch Video »
Kim Kardashian talks to ET about her new life with Kanye West and their new home they bought together.Watch Video »
Check out the Kardashians' best swimsuit moments during their family vacation in St. Barths on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Did Olivia Wilde, Kate Winslet, and Scarlett Johansson stun in the fashion department this week? Watch OMG Celeb Fashion to find out!Watch Video »
OMG Celeb Fashion
Check out Jennifer Lawrence, January Jones, and Miley Cyrus' style statements on this week's OMG Celeb Fashion.Watch Video »
Bad Summer Looks
From Miley Cyrus to Nicki Minaj, see some of the worst summer fashion in Hollywood.Watch Video »