Bieber disses Lindsay Lohan, denies rehab rumors
- Photo: JLN Photography/WENN1 of 19
- Photo: Jeff Daly/Invision/AP2 of 19
- Photo: Charles Sykes/Invision/AP3 of 19
- Photo: Splash News4 of 19
- Photo: Joel Ryan/Invision/AP5 of 19
- Photo: Mark Von Holden/WireImage6 of 19
- Photo: ZWAA/WENN7 of 19
- Photo: CHAA/ZDS/WENN8 of 19
- Photo: TDAA/ZDS/WENN9 of 19
- Photo: WeirPhotos / Splash News/Splash News10 of 19
- Photo: Palace Lee/Pacific Coast News11 of 19
- Photo: TDAA/ZDS/WENN12 of 19
- Photo: TDAA/ZDS/WENN13 of 19
- Photo: FameFlynetUK/FAMEFLYNET PICTURES/Fame Flynet14 of 19
- Photo: FameFlynetUK/FAMEFLYNET PICTURES/Fame Flynet15 of 19
- Photo: FameFlynetUK/FAMEFLYNET PICTURES/Fame Flynet16 of 19
- Photo: Palace Lee/Pacific Coast News17 of 19
- Photo: Paul J. Froggatt/Fame Flynet18 of 19
In a statement posted to Instagram on Thursday (that has since been deleted), Justin Bieber laid into the media (and Lindsay Lohan) about claims that he is entering rehab, adding that despite what others are advising, he's no longer out to "keep the press happy."
Posting the rant with little attention to punctuation or grammar, Bieber begins by saying: "I'm tired of all the countless lies in the press right now. Saying I'm going to rehab and how my family is disappointed in me. My family is beyond proud."
The 19-year-old "Baby" singer adds: "If Anyone believes i need rehab thats their own stupidity lol I'm 19 with 5 number one albums, 19 and I've seen the whole world. 19 and I've accomplished more than I could've ever dreamed of, i'm 19 and it must be scary to some people to think that this is just the beginning. I know my talent level and i know i got my head on straight. i know who i am and i know who i'm not My messege is to to believe."
This statement comes after Bieber's rough 19th birthday week. The teen heartthrob's London party never happened, he had a health scare during one of his concerts, and he lunged at a paparazzo. Needless to say, media outlets were on hand to report on all the instances.
"I honestly don't care if you don't believe in me because I believe in me, and look where that's gotten me so far.. I'm writing this with a smile on my face and love in my heart," Bieber continues on about the rehab rumors. "Letting u know first hand how I feel rather than have these story linger. I'm a good person with a big heart. And don't think I deserve all of this negative press I've worked my ass off to get where I am and my hard work doesn't stop here. i'm growing up finding myself while having people watch me and criticise me everyday i think im doing pretty damn good."
However, Bieber couldn't just leave it at that. He had to end his rant by taking a dig at Lilo. "And to those comparing me to Lindsey Lohan," he writes. "Look at her 2012 tax statements."
MORE ON WONDERWALL:
From Robert Pattinson to Joseph Gordon-Levitt, get all the new couple scoop on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Sexy Video Shoot
Fergie shares sexy behind-the-scenes photos from her music video shoot on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Check out the hottest looks that Kim Kardashian has donned since becoming a mom.Watch Video »
Cameron's long journey to ‘Avatar’
Dec. 14: Director James Cameron sits down with "Access" to talk about his highly anticipated film,...Watch Video »
Hilary Swank, Emma Stone, and Tilda Swinton are all Fashion Offenders this week.Watch Video »
Get all the pregnancy rumor scoop on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »