Bieber vows not to date fans
- Photo: RD/Scott Kirkland/Retna Digital1 of 6
- Photo: snitcherdesk.com/Splash News2 of 6
- Photo: WENN3 of 6
- Photo: Jean Baptiste Lacroix/WireImage.com4 of 6
- Photo: Aflo/Splash News5 of 6
More Celeb News
- Ed Sullivan Statue Stolen from Academy of Television Arts And Sciences' Hall of Fame PlazaMSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 9:50:00 PM
- 'Dancing With the Stars' Goes to the Movies, But It's Lights Out for One MSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 9:24:00 PM
- DreamWorks Animation Talks Collapse, SoftBank Turns to Legendary Entertainment (Report)MSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 7:46:00 PM
- Dancing with the Stars: Who Got the Season's First Perfect Score?MSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 7:27:00 PM
- Postmortem: Everything Went Wrong on Sleepy Hollow This Week. Stars Preview What's NextMSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 7:01:00 PM
- Ed Sullivan Statue Stolen from Academy of Television Arts And Sciences' Hall of Fame Plaza
Justin Bieber is on the lookout for a famous girlfriend. He's vowed never to date a female fan because they are "too adoring."
RELATED: Check out these photos of Bieber
Bieber admits it's hard for him to find a partner who doesn't like him for his fame.
He tells Britain's The Guardian, "There are so many girls who would just do anything for me because of my status. Someone told me it's great to be with somebody who has just as much to lose as you do."
"(Dating someone famous is) probably a good idea. Because I can never date somebody who's so in love with me that she would do anything for me."
In recent weeks, Bieber has been linked romantically to both Demi Lovato and Selena Gomez. He recently attended a high school football game with the latter, and revealed she's a "sweetheart."
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTWedding Pics
From Crowd Ignite