Justin Bieber Runs Into Man While Fleeing Mob at Airport
- Photo: Evan Agostini/Invision/AP1 of 15
- Photo: Bruja/Rachid Ait/PacificCoastNews.com2 of 15
- Photo: Jason Redmond/Invision/AP3 of 15
- Photo: Fame Flynet4 of 15
- Photo: Survivor/PacificCoastNews.com5 of 15
- Photo: Chris Pizzello/Invision/AP6 of 15
- Photo: Matt Sayles/Invision/AP7 of 15
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage8 of 15
- Photo: RSA/ZOJ/http://www.wenn.com/9 of 15
- Photo: Thibault Monnier/Jeff Steinberg/PacificCoastNews.com10 of 15
- Photo: Dimitrios Kambouris/WireImage11 of 15
- Photo: Charles Sykes/Invision/AP12 of 15
- Photo: PD1/WENN13 of 15
- Photo: PacificCoastNews.com14 of 15
Justin Bieber crashed into an onlooker as he fled a mob of screaming girls in the U.K. on Monday.
The singer hitmaker jetted into Britain overnight on Sunday, but after touching down at London's Heathrow Airport, he was met with dozens of hysterical teenage girls.
As he tried calmly to pose for pictures with his fans, a lone security guard struggled to control the crowd, and Bieber was eventually forced to break into a run in a bid to flee to safety.
RELATED: Growing Up Too Fast
As he did so, a passer-by who was taking pictures of the mayhem inadvertently got in the young singer's way, and Bieber careered into him, sending the man's camera smashing to the ground.
But the teen idol clearly saw the funny side of the whole incident, as he later took to his Twitter to write, "Wow. Airport was crazy getting to London! All worth it for my beliebers. Some people always tryna ruin it for the fans. Not today Swaggy."
Behind the Scenes
Kendall Jenner and more stars share the best behind-the-scenes photos from the Cannes Film Festival on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Check out Emma Stone, Emily Blunt, and Julianne Hough's style statements on this week's OMG Celeb Fashion hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Blake Lively gets celery up her nose, plus more of her funniest Instagram moments on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
"#RichKids" newcomer Taylor-Ann Hasselhoff dishes about the drama on the new season and about spending QT with her dad, David Hasselhoff!Watch Video »
DIY Celeb Makeup
We show you how to get Taylor Swift's blue eye shadow look on "DIY Celeb Makeup."Watch Video »
Rumer Willis and "Dancing With the Stars" partner Val Chmerkovskiy blow off steam by making funny videos on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »