Blake Shelton: Miranda Lambert Would Never Want to Tame Me
- Photo: WENN1 of 15
- Photo: Evan Agostini/Invision/AP2 of 15
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage.com3 of 15
- Photo: Orchon/Retna Digital4 of 15
- Photo: Us Weekly/Promotional5 of 15
- Photo: John Shearer/WireImage.com6 of 15
- Photo: Evan Agostini/Invision/AP7 of 15
- Photo: Julie Jacobson/Invision/AP8 of 15
- Photo: Matt Sayles/Invision/AP9 of 15
- Photo: Parade/Promotional10 of 15
- Photo: Evan Agostini/Invision/AP11 of 15
- Photo: Evan Agostini/Invision/AP12 of 15
- Photo: Charles Sykes/Invision/AP13 of 15
- Photo: Mark Humphrey/Invision/AP14 of 15
Country's cutest couple is anything but boring.
"I think she has probably tamed me a bit," the "Voice" coach told Redbook's February issue. "Or maybe it's because I'm 35, and you start to calm down anyway. But I think a lot of it has to do with feeling settled and lucky to have ended up with the person I really wanted to be with. To me, that's being tamed in the best possible way."
As for Lambert, 28? "I'm sure [she] would agree -- the idea of actually taming your partner is not our style," Shelton told the magazine. "We accept and understand each other. Miranda would never want to tame me into being somebody I'm not, and I would never try to do that to her."
Shelton also shared his secrets to being a good hubby. "I think you've got to be confident and a little bit of a pushover," he told Redbook. "Obviously, you've got to be a loyal person. I'm never going to listen to someone trash my wife. I think you have to be willing to take a bullet for somebody if you're going to stand up there, take your vows, and be married to them for the rest of your life."
For more of Shelton's interview and a chance to win an autographed CD or two tickets to Blake's Well Lit & Amplified Tour, check out www.redbookmag.com.
MORE FROM WONDERWALL:
Sienna Miller, Miranda Lambert, and Eva Longoria all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
J.Lo's Mini Me
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTJoe and Sofia
From Crowd Ignite