Bobbi Kristina Brown slams grandmother's book
- Photo: Demis Maryannakis/Splash News1 of 24
- Photo: ANDREW KELLY/Reuters2 of 24
- Photo: Marcus Huffman/WENN3 of 24
- Photo: Getty Images North America4 of 24
- Photo: AdMedia/Retna Ltd.5 of 24
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage6 of 24
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage.com7 of 24
- Photo: Ida Mae Astute/Retna Ltd.8 of 24
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage.com9 of 24
- Photo: Lee Celano/WireImage10 of 24
- Photo: Demis Maryannakis/Splash News11 of 24
- Photo: Bravo/Promotional12 of 24
- Photo: Evan Agostini/Invision/AP13 of 24
- Photo: © Larry Busacca/Retna Ltd.14 of 24
- Photo: Photoshot/Wonderwall15 of 24
- Photo: Denise Truscello/WireImage16 of 24
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage17 of 24
- Photo: © Chris Walter/Retna Ltd.18 of 24
- Photo: Invision/AP19 of 24
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage20 of 24
- Photo: Bill Davila/Retna Ltd.21 of 24
- Photo: Rich Schultz/Invision/AP22 of 24
- Photo: Mel Evans/Invision/AP23 of 24
Whitney Houston's daughter Bobbi Kristina Brown has slammed her grandmother's s tell-all book about her late mother and vowed never to read the tome.
RELATED: Year in Review: In Memoriam 2012
Houston drowned in the bathtub of her Los Angeles hotel suite on the eve of the Grammy Awards last year, and her mother Cissy Houston has penned a book, "Remembering Whitney," detailing her side of the story and her memories of the superstar.
But Bobbi Kristina, Houston's only child from her marriage to R&B singer Bobby Brown, has spoken out to publicly distance herself from her grandmother and urge fans not to purchase the book.
In a series of scathing messages on her Twitter page, the reality TV star has announced that she and her rumored boyfriend Nick Gordon, who was informally adopted by Whitney, don't support the book.
She writes, "Anything concerning my grandmother's book, I and @nickgordon of course personally have nothing to do with... I haven't read [it] and won'... I find it to be disrespectful to my mother and me being her daughter won't tolerate it [sic]."
Katy Perry, Pink and the Kardashians take spring break early this year on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Diane Kruger, Margot Robbie, and Lindsay Lohan all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Selena Gomez and DJ Zedd keep their Instagram followers guessing about the nature of their relationship on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Sofia Vergara poses in a revealing neon bikini while her "Modern Family" castmates hit the beach in Australia on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Diva Double Date
Beyonce and Alicia Keys double date with their famous hubbies on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Get the scoop on the pop star's post-engagement glow on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »