Bobbi Kristina Inherits All of Whitney Houston's Money, Property
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage.com1 of 17
- Photo: National Enquirer/.2 of 17
- Photo: Warner Bros.3 of 17
- Photo: Mel Evans/Invision/AP4 of 17
- Photo: Jason DeCrow/Invision/AP5 of 17
- Photo: Jason DeCrow/Invision/AP6 of 17
- Photo: Rich Schultz/Invision/AP7 of 17
- Photo: Mel Evans/Invision/AP8 of 17
- Photo: Jason DeCrow/Invision/AP9 of 17
- Photo: © Chris Walter/Retna Ltd.10 of 17
- Photo: Starstock/Photoshot Photo/Retna Ltd.11 of 17
- Photo: © Larry Busacca/Retna Ltd.12 of 17
- Photo: Bill Davila/Retna Ltd.13 of 17
- Photo: Bill Davila/Retna Ltd.14 of 17
- Photo: Invision/AP15 of 17
- Photo: Invision/AP16 of 17
Whitney Houston made sure her one true love would be taken care of before her untimely Feb. 11 passing.
The singer, 48, amended her will on April 14, 2000, leaving daughter Bobbi Kristina, now 19, everything in her possession. Bobbi Kristina will inherit her mother's money, furniture, clothing, personal effects, jewelry and cars, according to a 19-page court document obtained by "Inside Edition."
The money will be placed in a trust until Bobbi Kristina turns 21 in 2014. She will receive additional money when she turns 25, and will be given access to the rest of Houston's fortune when she turns 30.
Houston's mother, Cissy, 78, is the executor of the will; her brother Michael and sister-in-law Donna are the trustees. The "I Look to You" singer's ex-husband, Bobby Brown, is mentioned in the will but receives nothing.
Houston first drafted a will on Feb. 3, 1993, exactly one month before she gave birth to Bobbi Kristina.
Bobbi Kristina will open up for the first time about her mother's death on an episode of "Oprah's Next Chapter," airing on OWN on March 9 at 9 p.m. EST.
"[Bobbi Kristina] idolized Whitney," a source previously told Us Weekly. "She was always by her side in everything she did."
MORE FROM WONDERWALL:
Check out Salma Hayek's most wonderfully wacky Instagram posts on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Takes on Tinder!
Watch this trailer for Cameron Diaz's and Jason Segel's new movie "Bad Teacher."Watch Video »
Brooke Shields: 'Skanky' on 'The Middle'
Brooke Shields goes trashy -- sporting a mullet, a tattoo, a cold sore and drinking beer -- but...Watch Video »
From Elsa Pataky to Ginnifer Goodwin, see some of Hollywood's new baby bumps on Wonderwall Replay.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTRoyal Romance
From Crowd Ignite