Bon Jovi's son hospitalized
- Photo: Walter McBride/Retna Digital1 of 5
- Photo: JGM/Pacific Coast News2 of 5
- Photo: Invision/AP3 of 5
- Photo: Charles Sykes/Invision/AP4 of 5
More Celeb News
- Ed Sullivan Statue Stolen from Academy of Television Arts And Sciences' Hall of Fame PlazaMSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 9:50:00 PM
- 'Dancing With the Stars' Goes to the Movies, But It's Lights Out for One MSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 9:24:00 PM
- DreamWorks Animation Talks Collapse, SoftBank Turns to Legendary Entertainment (Report)MSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 7:46:00 PM
- Dancing with the Stars: Who Got the Season's First Perfect Score?MSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 7:27:00 PM
- Postmortem: Everything Went Wrong on Sleepy Hollow This Week. Stars Preview What's NextMSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 7:01:00 PM
- Ed Sullivan Statue Stolen from Academy of Television Arts And Sciences' Hall of Fame Plaza
One of Jon Bon Jovi's three sons was hospitalised on Sunday morning after a first aid call from the rocker's New Jersey home, according to online reports. The child was transported to the Riverview Medical Center in Red Bank after an emergency call was made at approximately 2:00 a.m. local time, reports RadarOnline.com.
According to a Middletown police officer, the incident was not serious. No further details surrounding the nature of the incident have been disclosed.
Because of the severe snowstorms affecting the east coast of the U.S., the boy was taken to the hospital by SUV rather than by ambulance, and released early Sunday morning
Bon Jovi has three sons and a daughter with his wife of 20 years, Dorothea Hurley. Police would not identify which son was hospitalised.
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTYoung Hollywood
From Crowd Ignite