Bono: Alicia Keys Is "Scary"
- Photo: Charles Sykes/Invision/AP1 of 22
- Photo: JEFF CHRISTENSEN/Invision/AP2 of 22
- Photo: WENN3 of 22
- Photo: Joel Ryan/Invision/AP4 of 22
- Photo: WENN5 of 22
- Photo: Dimitrios Kambouris/WireImage.com6 of 22
- Photo: Ralph Notaro/Splash News7 of 22
- Photo: Peter Kramer/KRAPE8 of 22
- Photo: PN2/WENN9 of 22
- Photo: Splash News10 of 22
- Photo: Daniel Deme/WENN11 of 22
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage.com12 of 22
- Photo: Splash News13 of 22
- Photo: JD3/WENN14 of 22
- Photo: JEFF CHRISTENSEN/Invision/AP15 of 22
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage.com16 of 22
- Photo: Matt Sayles/Invision/AP17 of 22
- Photo: Joe Stevens/Retna Ltd.18 of 22
- Photo: PN2/WENN19 of 22
- Photo: Jim Spellman/WireImage.com20 of 22
- Photo: Anthony J. Causi/Splash News21 of 22
Bono fights fearlessly for humanitarian causes around the world, but there's one thing that really petrifies him: Alicia Keys!
At the premiere of the Showtime documentary "Keep a Child Alive" with Alicia Keys on Tuesday in New York, the Associated Press reports that the U2 frontman interrupted Keys' speech and said: "She's scary, isn't she? She's scary!"
Bono, 51, added that the mom of 13-month-old son, Egypt, and wife to Swizz Beatz has "lioness energy."
"I was terrified the moment I met her. I was shaking in my boots," the Irish musician and philanthropist said. "I was very moved by her singing of course, but what was interesting was the hard questions afterwards, and I think it's those hard questions that she asks that lead her."
Keys, 30, started her charity, Keep a Child Alive, in 2003. It assists those affected by HIV/AIDS in Africa and India. She hopes her documentary reaches out to all those who want to help, including those unable to travel to Africa.
"Keep a Child Alive" with Alicia Keys airs on the cable television Showtime channel on Dec. 1, which is World AIDS Day.
MORE FROM WONDERWALL:
Style Moments '14
From Kerry Washington to Emma Watson, check out the biggest style moments of 2014.Watch Video »
Check out Hilary's Frenchie plus more of the cutest celebri-pups to make their debut on social media in 2014 on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Penelope + North
Kim Kardashian chaperones North and Penelope as the family celebrates Mason's fifth birthday on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
From Miley Cyrus and Patrick Schwarzenegger to Kris Jenner and Corey Gamble; check out these odd celebrity couples.Watch Video »
Paparazzi hound Candance Cameron Bure about hockey, God and her brother Kirk.Watch Video »
Check out Rebel Wilson's funniest red carpet faces.Watch Video »
Big Apple Trip
Get the scoop on Prince William and Duchess Kate's trip to the Big Apple.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTSexy Advice
From Crowd Ignite