Boyle apologizes for café rant
- Photo: Janet Mayer/Splash News1 of 7
- Photo: Kevin Crowley/Splash News2 of 7
- Photo: Derek Storm/Retna Ltd.3 of 7
- Photo: Pacific Coast News4 of 7
- Photo: Pete Goddard/Splash News5 of 7
- Photo: Andrew Milligan/PA Photos/Landov/Retna Digital6 of 7
Singing sensation Susan Boyle has apologized for unleashing a foul-mouthed rant in an eatery in her native Scotland last week.
The star, who shot to fame on "Britain's Got Talent" last year, reportedly entered The Mill Café near her home in West Lothian on Monday and was swearing loudly as she arrived.
Boyle was unhappy about being told to go on a diet by her assistant, according to Britain's Daily Mail newspaper.
A staff member at the café tells the publication, "When my boss came in with a delivery, I was sitting talking to her and Susan shouted over, 'You better not be f***ing talking about me.'"
Boyle's representative has downplayed the incident but insists the I Dreamed A Dream singer wanted to "sincerely apologize" for any offense caused.
It happened just a day before Boyle sparked complaints from travelers by singing into a mop in a bizarre scene at London's Heathrow Airport.