Susan Boyle wants to rock out with Kings of Leon
- Photo: Eugene Hoshiko/Invision/AP1 of 17
- Photo: Victoria Will/Invision/AP2 of 17
- Photo: CHRIS CLARK/Invision/AP3 of 17
- Photo: Eugene Hoshiko/Invision/AP4 of 17
- Photo: JKE/ZDS/WENN5 of 17
- Photo: Tim Hales/Invision/AP6 of 17
- Photo: WENN7 of 17
- Photo: Ron Asadorian/Splash News8 of 17
- Photo: WENN9 of 17
- Photo: Jordan Monsell/Wonderwall10 of 17
- Photo: Pacific Coast News11 of 17
- Photo: Anonymous/Invision/AP12 of 17
- Photo: Richard Drew/Invision/AP13 of 17
- Photo: Shizuo Kambayashi/Invision/AP14 of 17
- Photo: Derek Storm/Retna Ltd.15 of 17
- Photo: Richard Drew/Invision/AP16 of 17
Scottish singer Susan Boyle has her sights set on becoming a rock star - she wants to collaborate with the Kings Of Leon.
The unlikely superstar has just landed her third number one album in the U.K., three years after she shot to fame around the world thanks to her stunning audition on Britain's Got Talent.
Now Boyle has revealed she feels ready to turn her attentions to rock for her next record - and the "Sex on Fire" hit-makers are on her list of dream duets.
She tells Digital Spy, "There are so many people I'd like to collaborate with. Lady GaGa, Michael Buble, Bruno Mars, Adele and Kings of Leon to name a few. I think they are such wonderful talents. I could see myself rocking it up a bit."
From the once seemingly aloof bachelor to the now ever-adoring husband, check out George Clooney's transformation.Watch Video »
Youtube for 90210
From Jenna Marbles to PewDiePie, find out which Youtube sensations we think should star in “Beverly Hills, 90210” if the show was cast today!Watch Video »
DIY Celeb Makeup
We show you how to get Taylor Swift's blue eye shadow look on "DIY Celeb Makeup."Watch Video »
Rumer Willis and "Dancing With the Stars" partner Val Chmerkovskiy blow off steam by making funny videos on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Katy Perry's Under the Sea Adventure
Katy Perry tours one of the world's largest aquariums on today's Celebs Gone Social, hosted by...Watch Video »
Check out Emma Stone, Emily Blunt, and Julianne Hough's style statements on this week's OMG Celeb Fashion hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTadvertising issue
From Crowd Ignite