Susan Boyle wants to rock out with Kings of Leon
- Photo: Eugene Hoshiko/Invision/AP1 of 17
- Photo: Victoria Will/Invision/AP2 of 17
- Photo: CHRIS CLARK/Invision/AP3 of 17
- Photo: Eugene Hoshiko/Invision/AP4 of 17
- Photo: JKE/ZDS/WENN5 of 17
- Photo: Tim Hales/Invision/AP6 of 17
- Photo: WENN7 of 17
- Photo: Ron Asadorian/Splash News8 of 17
- Photo: WENN9 of 17
- Photo: Jordan Monsell/Wonderwall10 of 17
- Photo: Pacific Coast News11 of 17
- Photo: Anonymous/Invision/AP12 of 17
- Photo: Richard Drew/Invision/AP13 of 17
- Photo: Shizuo Kambayashi/Invision/AP14 of 17
- Photo: Derek Storm/Retna Ltd.15 of 17
- Photo: Richard Drew/Invision/AP16 of 17
Scottish singer Susan Boyle has her sights set on becoming a rock star - she wants to collaborate with the Kings Of Leon.
The unlikely superstar has just landed her third number one album in the U.K., three years after she shot to fame around the world thanks to her stunning audition on Britain's Got Talent.
Now Boyle has revealed she feels ready to turn her attentions to rock for her next record - and the "Sex on Fire" hit-makers are on her list of dream duets.
She tells Digital Spy, "There are so many people I'd like to collaborate with. Lady GaGa, Michael Buble, Bruno Mars, Adele and Kings of Leon to name a few. I think they are such wonderful talents. I could see myself rocking it up a bit."
Check out Hilary's Frenchie plus more of the cutest celebri-pups to make their debut on social media in 2014 on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Style Moments '14
From Kerry Washington to Emma Watson, check out the biggest style moments of 2014.Watch Video »
Penelope + North
Kim Kardashian chaperones North and Penelope as the family celebrates Mason's fifth birthday on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
From Johnny and Amber to Donnie and Jenny, see more star couples who got engaged in 2014.Watch Video »
Selena Gomez splashes around, plus more of 2014's best celeb bikini moments on Instagram on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Sienna Miller, Miranda Lambert, and Eva Longoria all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
From Crowd Ignite