Susan Boyle wants to rock out with Kings of Leon
- Photo: Eugene Hoshiko/Invision/AP1 of 17
- Photo: Victoria Will/Invision/AP2 of 17
- Photo: CHRIS CLARK/Invision/AP3 of 17
- Photo: Eugene Hoshiko/Invision/AP4 of 17
- Photo: JKE/ZDS/WENN5 of 17
- Photo: Tim Hales/Invision/AP6 of 17
- Photo: WENN7 of 17
- Photo: Ron Asadorian/Splash News8 of 17
- Photo: WENN9 of 17
- Photo: Jordan Monsell/Wonderwall10 of 17
- Photo: Pacific Coast News11 of 17
- Photo: Anonymous/Invision/AP12 of 17
- Photo: Richard Drew/Invision/AP13 of 17
- Photo: Shizuo Kambayashi/Invision/AP14 of 17
- Photo: Derek Storm/Retna Ltd.15 of 17
- Photo: Richard Drew/Invision/AP16 of 17
Scottish singer Susan Boyle has her sights set on becoming a rock star - she wants to collaborate with the Kings Of Leon.
The unlikely superstar has just landed her third number one album in the U.K., three years after she shot to fame around the world thanks to her stunning audition on Britain's Got Talent.
Now Boyle has revealed she feels ready to turn her attentions to rock for her next record - and the "Sex on Fire" hit-makers are on her list of dream duets.
She tells Digital Spy, "There are so many people I'd like to collaborate with. Lady GaGa, Michael Buble, Bruno Mars, Adele and Kings of Leon to name a few. I think they are such wonderful talents. I could see myself rocking it up a bit."
Take a look back at six times Kylie Jenner wore the exact same outfit as big sis Kim Kardashian West.Watch Video »
DIY Celeb Makeup
Find out how to get Jenna Dewan Tatum's long-lasting matte lip on DIY Celeb Makeup.Watch Video »
Tats for Love
From Heidi Klum and Seal to Ryan Sweeting and Kaley Cuoco, see which stars got tattoos for love.Watch Video »
Miley Cyrus, Rihanna and more celebs share too much information on social media on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Perry in Peru
Check out Katy Perry's best posts from Peru during the South American leg of her Prismatic World Tour on this week's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Check out Reese Witherspoon, Mischa Barton, and Julia Louis-Dreyfus' style statements on this week's OMG Celeb Fashion.Watch Video »