Britney Spears Channels Her "Inner Cleopatra"
- Photo: Facebook/Britney Spears/.1 of 16
- Photo: KMazur/WireImage2 of 16
- Photo: NORMAN SCOTT/StarTraks3 of 16
- Photo: SCOTT/Bauer-Griffin4 of 16
- Photo: Kevin Kane/WireImage5 of 16
- Photo: Zeus/Apollo/HiFly/Fame Flynet6 of 16
- Photo: James Palmer/Retna Ltd.7 of 16
- Photo: Twitter/.8 of 16
- Photo: Clarke/Retna Digital9 of 16
- Photo: Chris Pizzello/Invision/AP10 of 16
- Photo: Dan Steinberg/Invision/AP11 of 16
- Photo: AXELLE WOUSSEN/Bauer-Griffin12 of 16
- Photo: AXELLE WOUSSEN/Bauer-Griffin13 of 16
- Photo: Arnold Wells/WENN14 of 16
- Photo: Dennis Van Tine/Retna Ltd.15 of 16
Her best costume yet?
Britney Spears shared a stunning photo of herself Thursday, all dressed up as the Queen of the Nile.
The 30-year-old "I Wanna Go" singer wrote on Facebook, "Channeling my inner Cleopatra today at Elizabeth Arden Fantasy Twist shoot. Fragrance is out in Sept. 1st look on Path."
In the photo, Spears strikes a pose in her Cleopatra-inspired all-gold ensemble -- complete with heavy eye makeup and a large headpiece. The star also showed off her flawless bod in the tight,sexy dress, which featured a sheer skirt.
Spears is currently acting as a judge on "The X Factor" with Simon Cowell, L.A. Reid and Demi Lovato.
Lovato, 19, and Spears have become partners in crime on the show. "Britney and Demi are getting along great," an insider told Us Weekly in June. "Whenever they aren't filming, Demi and Britney are chatting and hanging out . . . They are seriously bonding big time. It's nice to see."
ALSO ON WONDERWALL:
Find out everything you need to know about Caitlyn Jenner in two minutes.Watch Video »
Bares it All