Britney Spears Gets Rainbow Hair Extensions: Love It or Hate It?
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage1 of 18
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage2 of 18
- Photo: Sara De Boer/StarTraks3 of 18
- Photo: Facebook/.4 of 18
- Photo: NORMAN SCOTT/StarTraks5 of 18
- Photo: James Palmer/Retna Ltd.6 of 18
- Photo: Zeus/Apollo/FameFlynetpictures/Wonderwall7 of 18
- Photo: Zeus/Apollo/HiFly/Fame Flynet8 of 18
- Photo: Dennis Van Tine/Retna Ltd.9 of 18
- Photo: Michael Carpenter/WENN10 of 18
- Photo: Twitter/Promotional11 of 18
- Photo: Lester Cohen/WireImage12 of 18
- Photo: Britney Spears/Twitter13 of 18
- Photo: Ernie Stewart/Retna Ltd.14 of 18
- Photo: Denise Truscello/WireImage15 of 18
- Photo: Denise Truscello/WireImage16 of 18
- Photo: Denise Truscello/WireImage17 of 18
Things are looking bright for "X Factor" judge Britney Spears -- literally!
The "Oops! ... I Did It Again" pop star, 30, rocked pink and blue hair extensions when she joined Ryan Seacrest, 37, on stage during the iHeartRadio Music Festival in Las Vegas Sept. 21. Spears showed off her trim figure in a black minidress by David Lerner and glitter platform heels by Charlotte Olympia.
"Hello, Las Vegas!" a beaming Spears said onstage. "You know why I love this festival. It's packed with every kind of music fan." (Performers included Jason Aldean, Rihanna and Bon Jovi, among others.)
Spears added, "This is Vegas, baby, so we've got the world's most insane deejays here to keep the party going all night long."
Though Spears only recently decided to experiment with a more colorful 'do, fellow "X Factor" judge Demi Lovato, 20, rocked rainbow hairstyles throughout the show's nationwide talent auditions this summer. The two musicians joined veteran judges Simon Cowell, 52, and L.A. Reid, 56, on the FOX hit, which airs Wednesdays and Thursdays at 8 p.m. EST on FOX.
Tell Us: Do you like Britney Spears' rainbow hair extensions?
This article originally appeared on Usmagazine.com: Britney Spears Gets Rainbow Hair Extensions: Love It or Hate It?
MORE ON WONDERWALL:
Get a front row seat as the stars arrive to the 2014 American Music Awards and chat Taylor Swift with Wonderwall's Jessica Wedemeyer.Watch Video »
Paris Hilton snuggles lions cubs, Jared Leto goes on safari and more stars get in touch with the animal kingdom on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
From Taylor Swift and Harry Styles to Demi Lovato and Wilmer Valderrama; check out the celebrity couples making news this week on Replay.Watch Video »
Reese Witherspoon goes "Wild" on today's Celebs Gone Social hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen sat down with Jennifer Aniston, Jason Bateman, Charlie Day, and Jason Sudeikis to talk about "Horrible Bosses 2."Watch Video »
AMA Fashion Chat
Brad Goreski talks about AMA fashion to watch for on the red carpet and a whole lot more.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTAMA Carpet
From Crowd Ignite