Britney Spears Gets Rainbow Hair Extensions: Love It or Hate It?
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage1 of 18
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage2 of 18
- Photo: Sara De Boer/StarTraks3 of 18
- Photo: Facebook/.4 of 18
- Photo: NORMAN SCOTT/StarTraks5 of 18
- Photo: James Palmer/Retna Ltd.6 of 18
- Photo: Zeus/Apollo/FameFlynetpictures/Wonderwall7 of 18
- Photo: Zeus/Apollo/HiFly/Fame Flynet8 of 18
- Photo: Dennis Van Tine/Retna Ltd.9 of 18
- Photo: Michael Carpenter/WENN10 of 18
- Photo: Twitter/Promotional11 of 18
- Photo: Lester Cohen/WireImage12 of 18
- Photo: Britney Spears/Twitter13 of 18
- Photo: Ernie Stewart/Retna Ltd.14 of 18
- Photo: Denise Truscello/WireImage15 of 18
- Photo: Denise Truscello/WireImage16 of 18
- Photo: Denise Truscello/WireImage17 of 18
Things are looking bright for "X Factor" judge Britney Spears -- literally!
The "Oops! ... I Did It Again" pop star, 30, rocked pink and blue hair extensions when she joined Ryan Seacrest, 37, on stage during the iHeartRadio Music Festival in Las Vegas Sept. 21. Spears showed off her trim figure in a black minidress by David Lerner and glitter platform heels by Charlotte Olympia.
"Hello, Las Vegas!" a beaming Spears said onstage. "You know why I love this festival. It's packed with every kind of music fan." (Performers included Jason Aldean, Rihanna and Bon Jovi, among others.)
Spears added, "This is Vegas, baby, so we've got the world's most insane deejays here to keep the party going all night long."
Though Spears only recently decided to experiment with a more colorful 'do, fellow "X Factor" judge Demi Lovato, 20, rocked rainbow hairstyles throughout the show's nationwide talent auditions this summer. The two musicians joined veteran judges Simon Cowell, 52, and L.A. Reid, 56, on the FOX hit, which airs Wednesdays and Thursdays at 8 p.m. EST on FOX.
Tell Us: Do you like Britney Spears' rainbow hair extensions?
This article originally appeared on Usmagazine.com: Britney Spears Gets Rainbow Hair Extensions: Love It or Hate It?
MORE ON WONDERWALL:
'Full House' 2
Get all the scoop on who's in and who's out for Netflix's "Fuller House," on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Check out everything you need to know about Brooklyn Beckham from Instagram on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Shailene Woodley and the stars of "Divergent" chat phobias and on-set injuries at the film's world premiere.Watch Video »
Blake Lively chats motherhood, HGTV and rocking an amazing wardrobe in "The Age of Adaline" on Wonderwall.Watch Video »
Taylor Swift and her brother celebrate Easter with an epic egg hunt on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
DIY Celeb Makeup
We show you how to get Taylor Swift's blue eye shadow look on "DIY Celeb Makeup."Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTNew Man?
From Crowd Ignite