Britney Spears holds hands with rumored new boyfriend, David Lucado
- Photo: RAAK STFN/GSI1 of 10
- Photo: Fame Flynet2 of 10
- Photo: Fame Flynet3 of 10
- Photo: Fame Flynet4 of 10
- Photo: Fame Flynet5 of 10
- Photo: Fame Flynet6 of 10
- Photo: Fame Flynet7 of 10
- Photo: Juan Sharma/Bruj/Pacific Coast News8 of 10
- Photo: Richard Beetham/Splash News9 of 10
More Celeb News
- Ed Sullivan Statue Stolen from Academy of Television Arts And Sciences' Hall of Fame PlazaMSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 9:50:00 PM
- 'Dancing With the Stars' Goes to the Movies, But It's Lights Out for One MSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 9:24:00 PM
- DreamWorks Animation Talks Collapse, SoftBank Turns to Legendary Entertainment (Report)MSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 7:46:00 PM
- Dancing with the Stars: Who Got the Season's First Perfect Score?MSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 7:27:00 PM
- Postmortem: Everything Went Wrong on Sleepy Hollow This Week. Stars Preview What's NextMSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 7:01:00 PM
- Ed Sullivan Statue Stolen from Academy of Television Arts And Sciences' Hall of Fame Plaza
So happy together! Britney Spears and her rumored new boyfriend, David Lucado, weren't shy about showing their affection for each other when they stepped out in Thousand Oaks, Calif., on Friday, March 22, to do a little shopping. Walking across the parking lot at The Oaks, the pair laughed and held hands -- their first captured-on-film PDA.
A source tells Us Weekly that the 31-year-old pop star hit up multiple stores inside the high-end mall. "She was here with her guy and she shopped for quite a while," an onlooker says of the former "X Factor" judge. "She looked good! They were just casual and normal."
Incidentally, the dress Spears wore on the couple's attention-grabbing shopping date is from a company called Stop Staring! that specializes in vintage-inspired designs. She paired the black-and-pink fitted frock with brown sandals and a pair of gold-rimmed aviator sunglasses.
Lucado, meanwhile, donned jeans, a white oxford shirt and a gray vest. He also carried a charcoal-colored blazer and sported a plaid baseball cap.
"He's a good boy. He's from a good family," a family source told Us of the Virginia native, Spears' first rumored beau since she called off her engagement to CAA agent Jason Trawick. "David grew up on a farm. He does all right. He's into restoring old cars."
MORE FROM WONDERWALL:
Fergie, Sarah Jessica Parker, and Heidi Klum all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Diva Double Date
Beyonce and Alicia Keys double date with their famous hubbies on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Where Are They?
See what the cast of "American Beauty" is today.Watch Video »
J.Lo's Mini Me
Jennifer Lopez shares an adorable photo of her look-alike daughter, plus more celebritots on social media on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Prince Harry, Jessica Alba and more stars who threw out the first pitch at baseball games.Watch Video »
Sofia Vergara poses in a revealing neon bikini while her "Modern Family" castmates hit the beach in Australia on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTHow Much?!
From Crowd Ignite